Upcoming from Neutrogena for Spring 2013
Drugstore makeup brands are hitting hard for Spring 2013. Neutrogena Spring 2013 looks quite nice! I don’t have images to share yet but I do have a few small details I can share with you today.
Take a look below!
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Line: Visibly shrinks the appearance of pores and exfoliates for smoother, healthy-looking skin. Includes cleanser, exfoliator cleanser and toner.
- Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara: Formulated with Vitamin E and olive oil to condition & strengthen lashes so lashes can grow to their fullest potential and stay strong day after day
- Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow: Instantly revives & brightens the look of eyes, while a built in primer prevents creasing & fading for 12 hour wear.
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick: Sheer, shiny color instantly moisturizes lips for smoother & softer lips, even after you take it off. Available in 9 shades.
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Line: Broad spectrum sunscreen designed to protect skin from sun and impurities in water. Includes spray and lotion both available SPF 30 & 70.
- Neutrogena Natural Acne Line: Natural acne solutions with real results. Includes cream cleanser, foaming scrub and spot treatment.
I’m quite excited about their Moisture Smooth Color Sticks. These are much like the Clinique Chubby Balms and I’m hearing great things about them from readers!
Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow looks great as well! Perhaps it’ll be a nice dupe up for my beloved Benefit Lemon Aid. I saw a smaller image of it and it appears to be a fleshy-nude shade.
I’ll post more info as it becomes available!
Anything interest you?