Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Collection

Displays for products from the Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Collection are starting to pop up! There’s a new Wet n Wild Fergie Collection at Walgreens as well as a variety of new products to explore such as the new Cover All Foundation and Pressed Powder.

Take a look!

Each of these displays featured instant $1 off coupons which makes Wet n Wild’s already budget friendly prices even sweeter. I ran across the new Cover All Foundation and Pressed Powder display as well as the new Megalast Liquid Lip Color. I also ran across a display of mascara however, I’m not terribly familiar with Wet n Wild’s mascaras so I’m unsure if these are new or not. I’m testing the Megalast Liquid Lip Color right now and will have swatches up shortly. Man, they are pigmented!

Have you run across any new Wet n Wild goodies?

Do share where and what!

• 12/28/12 10:28 Icequeen81:

It will be a blast if they come here, the megalast, For some kind of reason the dont sell wet and wild here

• 12/28/12 12:12 AME:

I saw them at Walgreens the other day and mistook the mascara for Covergirl and walked on by! I might go back in and check this stuff out again, esp the powder and possible a mascara if there is a waterproof variant.

• 12/28/12 12:12 Claudia:

Can’t wait to see them!!

• 12/28/12 16:14 Gussie:

They haven’t popped up in Columbus yet, but considering I have a slight Wet n Wild addiction due to cheap prices, I’m gonna have to try some of these.
    Can’t wait to see your swatches. Also loving the new squeezy-tube foundation. I always had a problem with their glass bottle foundations, it took so long to get it out. :C

• 12/28/12 21:23 Anne:

their older mascaras were nice, but just for separation; they didnt do much for the lashes
    i can’t wait to try these new ones though, especially considering the price

• 12/29/12 0:57 Amanda Elisabeth:

I am so excited for this! I think my local CVS might be getting some of this stuff because all of the WnW mascaras were on sale…

• 12/29/12 11:39 Susan K:

They should release a new e/s palette with each collection. Thats always my favorite thing from them and what I think they do best.