Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Collection

Wet n Wild Spring 2013

Displays for products from the Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Collection are starting to pop up! There’s a new Wet n Wild Fergie Collection at Walgreens as well as a variety of new products to explore such as the new Cover All Foundation and Pressed Powder.

Take a look!

Each of these displays featured instant $1 off coupons which makes Wet n Wild’s already budget friendly prices even sweeter. I ran across the new Cover All Foundation and Pressed Powder display as well as the new Megalast Liquid Lip Color. I also ran across a display of mascara however, I’m not terribly familiar with Wet n Wild’s mascaras so I’m unsure if these are new or not. I’m testing the Megalast Liquid Lip Color right now and will have swatches up shortly. Man, they are pigmented!

Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Mascaras

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color

Wet n Wild Cover All Foundation and Pressed Powder

Have you run across any new Wet n Wild goodies?

Do share where and what!

• 12/28/12 10:28 Icequeen81:

It will be a blast if they come here, the megalast, For some kind of reason the dont sell wet and wild here

• 12/28/12 12:12 AME:

I saw them at Walgreens the other day and mistook the mascara for Covergirl and walked on by! I might go back in and check this stuff out again, esp the powder and possible a mascara if there is a waterproof variant.

• 12/28/12 12:12 Claudia:

Can’t wait to see them!!

• 12/28/12 16:14 Gussie:

They haven’t popped up in Columbus yet, but considering I have a slight Wet n Wild addiction due to cheap prices, I’m gonna have to try some of these.
    Can’t wait to see your swatches. Also loving the new squeezy-tube foundation. I always had a problem with their glass bottle foundations, it took so long to get it out. :C

• 12/28/12 21:23 Anne:

their older mascaras were nice, but just for separation; they didnt do much for the lashes
    i can’t wait to try these new ones though, especially considering the price

• 12/29/12 0:57 Amanda Elisabeth:

I am so excited for this! I think my local CVS might be getting some of this stuff because all of the WnW mascaras were on sale…

• 12/29/12 11:39 Susan K:

They should release a new e/s palette with each collection. Thats always my favorite thing from them and what I think they do best.