XOXO A Little Taste of Philosophy Spring 2013 & Valentine’s Day Collection

Philosophy Spring 2013 Collection

A little taste of the Philosophy Spring 2013 Collection has sprung today. Well, maybe it’s Philosophy’s Valentine’s Day Collection….

You decide!

Philosophy Cherry on Top Lipshine $10
Sweet, juicy flavor of a maraschino cherry.

Philosophy Cherry on Top Lipshine

Philosophy Whipped Vanilla Topping Body Lotion $16.50
Sweet creamy scent of vanilla cream in a rich, luxurious body cream!

Philosophy Whipped Vanilla Topping Body Lotion
Philosophy Whipped Vanilla Shower Gel $16.50
The sweet creamy scent of vanilla graces this three in one shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath.

Philosophy Whipped Vanilla Shower Gel

Philosophy X & O Gift Set $24
Can’t decide between all the newest offerings? Try them all with this gift set that features Whipped Vanilla Topping Body Lotion and Shower Gel plus A Cherry on Top Lipshine.

Philosophy X O Gift Set

P.S. Has anyone watched Catfish on MTV? I’m addicted. I can’t believe people are this gullible. Seriously? It has to be all a set up right? RIGHT?! I mean that girl didn’t really think she was talking to Jamison King did she?! I’m so confused! Hold me.

• 12/26/12 20:41 Marlie:

This looks great! I love sweet vanilla-y scents so I can’t wait to try the body lotion and shower gel.

And don’t even get me started on CatFish! So addicted to that show!

• 12/26/12 21:07 the Muse:

omg right!? some of it is hard to believe though! do you think it’s a set up?

• 12/27/12 11:16 Marlie:

Deep down I think it may be (or at least parts of it) but I don’t want to believe it!

• 12/27/12 12:20 the Muse:

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! because train wrecks like this are SO awesome ;-D

• 12/27/12 11:18 HautePJ:

I love anything Philosophy that has “cream” in it. That Catfish so is so cra cra! I’m with you in thinking that it’s all set up!

• 12/27/12 11:34 the Muse:

omg right? even set up it’s awesome haha! I love Nev, he’s just such a nice guy!

• 12/27/12 12:42 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I am so addicted to Catfish! Omg, so ridiculous. That first girl with Jamison is just so totally clueless. Seriously, I don’t know how you don’t think it’s odd that someone could be studying to be an anesthesiologist, be a model, and work on Chelsea Lately. How would you have time to even text between all that?! And learning to be an anesthesiologist ONLINE? Riiight.

• 12/27/12 12:47 the Muse:

LOL isn’t it? I freaking love it. I agree. I mean didn’t she google him? plus the girl sounded like a younger boy…that’s actually what I originally thought, that it was a 14-15 year old boy toying around with her. I just wonder if these are a set up or are people seriously that dumb and gullible….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and people that don’t have skype?! how is that possible?! who doesn’t have a camera on their phone or computer nowadays?!

• 12/28/12 0:51 Iris:

Vanilla Cream Topping sounds mmm…

Vanilla is one of my favourite scents. I’ll have to look for this when it arrives.

• 12/29/12 15:04 Phyrra: