Why does the sound of NYX Butter Gloss sound so crazy good? NYX Butter Gloss is a new range of lipglosses for Spring 2013 available in range of 12 different shades.
Take a look!
NYX Butter Gloss ($5) promise a sweetly scented sugar cookie and flavored gloss that provides creamy sheer to medium coverage giving lips a flush of healthy color.
It can be worn alone or over your favorite lipsticks and gives the appearances of fuller lips.
- Strawberry Parfait (fuchsia)
- Eclair (pink)
- Peaches and Cream (pink coral)
- Merengue (pink lilac)
- Creme Brulee (natural)
- Peach Cobbler (red orange)
- Tiramisu (brown)
- Apple Strudel (peach)
- Vanilla Cream Pie (mauve)
- Cherry Cheese Cake (orange)
- Maple Blonde (deep peach)
- Cherry Pie (red)
These will launched shortly at NYXCosmetics.com
I want to try a few shades, they sound like an interesting formula.