NYX Make Up Setting Spray for Spring 2013

NYX Makeup Setting Spray

NYX has two new Make Up Setting Sprays coming at you for Spring 2013. One is a Matte Shine-Free Finish Spray and the other a Dewy Fresh Glow Spray. Both were created to lock makeup into place for long wear and each comes with a budget friendly price tag of $8.

If you’ve been wanting to try out Urban Decay’s Setting Sprays but didn’t love the price, NYX’s sweeter price tag should appeal!

NYX Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish

NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy Finish

This lightweight makeup setting spray works to ensure that makeup stays in place for hours on end and gives it that just applied look from the start of your day until the end of it.

The Dewy formula creates a hydrated finish on skin where as the matte one keeps shine and oil at bay throughout your makeup wear. Both formulas extend the life of your makeup!

2 oz bottles will be $8 each and launch at NYXcosmetics.com shortly.

• 1/8/13 12:57 Cj:

I just got mufe’s one the other day, I’m actually liking it more than skindinavia’s

• 1/8/13 13:39 Eve:

Want to try the matte one! I’m afraid to spend too much on the oily ones since I fear they won’t work. My skin gets suuuuuper oily.

• 1/8/13 13:47 Chelsea:

I’m a fan of the UD ones, I’ll be excited to see the reviews of this!

• 1/8/13 15:02 Ivy:

Ooh, these look really nice. I need a setting spray to ‘melt’ makeup into my face so it doesn’t feel as cakey, (dry skin woes) so I’ll definitely be checking the Dewy one out.

• 1/16/13 4:46 Tiffany Martin:

Dewy looks interesting to me too!

• 1/8/13 16:09 Telly9009:

Muse! Anymore NYX posts and my next paycheck have to be written out to NYX! lol I have to get these! Also, that lip color the girl is wearing in the dewy pics is a gorgeous color.

• 1/8/13 16:30 the Muse:

hehe telly same here girl same here! I agree, that really is a gorg shade wonder if it is one of the new butter glosses!

• 1/8/13 16:10 Littlecreek:

Up to this moment I have owned 3 NYX products. After this spring that count will be SO much higher. Don’t they have a counter at Nordstrom now or was it someplace else? (Or is that just wishful thinking)

• 1/8/13 16:29 the Muse:

they don’t have a counter but nordies online carries lots of their stuff and in store, in the teen clothing section, they have odd pieces of NYX around

• 1/8/13 17:17 Tennyoceres:

NYX slow your roll this is all too much for my makeup storage to take! I might as well write checks directly to the company for the next two months. The matte spray is on my radar. My T-zone is shiny enough for its own Photoshop lens flares.

I thought those photos were all the same image. Then I noticed slight changes in the angle of the face and the smiles. Wow I hope this stuff performs!

• 1/8/13 23:51 Cindy Ramirez:

I can’t agree with you more, I’m going to be handing NYX my money as soon as their new spring stuff rolls out.

• 1/8/13 19:11 Icequeen81:

sounds promising

• 1/8/13 21:03 Phyrra:

I soo want to try them! I see Nyx at Ulta, if that helps.

• 1/8/13 22:06 Cindi:

I love NYX. I’ve been using UD’s dewey finish setting spray, and am so excited to hear that NYX now is coming out with one, and it’s budget priced too! I can’t wait to try these.

• 1/9/13 0:40 Camila:

I will try these. However, the ONLY spray that has ever worked is model in a bottle. I’m suiuuper oily and the other sprays, UD and Skindinavia, just don’t work. Hopefully this is a more budget friendly option!

• 1/9/13 16:58 Danii:

I always did want to try the Urban Decay sprays. I saw minis at Ulta but they were still too pricey, in one of the “Grab N Go” bins at the checkout (those things are so addicting to look in!!!! Especially at Sephora!!). Maybe I’ll try one. Definitely want one of their new matte eye/multitask/”Medium” pencils, getting two in the lightest shade. I call them “Medium” pencils because the description reminds me of Illamasqua’s Medium pencils, which have multiple uses.

• 6/26/13 16:17 Courtney:

Is the dewey finish spray smudge resistant?