Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Spring 2013

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow

Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow, Sephora’s answer to their dismissed Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow that I loved. But hey, New Year, new makeup right?

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow look a little similiar to Laura Mercier’s recently released Art Deco Muse Collection Illuminating Eye Color don’t you think?

These quilted eyeshadows produce luminous color on lids with a formula that features a shadow that applies like a baked formula, feels like a powder, and has a creamy finish that delivers, pure, shimmering color to lids.

Shades:

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Pearly Golden

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Lilac

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Golden Taupe

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Golden Peach

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow Black

These are $20 and available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Considering I had such a great time with the original Prisma Eyeshadows I’m all about checking out the metallic ones.

You?

• 1/3/13 12:42 shellypea:

i snagged all of these – they are all nice and i find they have better color payoff using my finger to apply. i only paid $16 so i hope they didn’t up the price!

• 1/3/13 12:43 the Muse:

they sound amazing! I loved the original prisma formula so quite happy to get my hands on these!

• 1/3/13 12:44 Tammie:

I see taupes!!! Must pick those up at least.

I just hope these have less fall out than the Laura Mercier ones…loved them at first but then I found they were FALL OUT CITY and had to return them U_U;;

• 1/3/13 12:45 Tammie:

Ohhh I really want the peach too.

Dammit and I made one of my beauty resolutions to get less eyeshadow singles and more quads/quints >.<**

• 1/3/13 20:20 charlotte:

Right there with you.. singles are so bulky and hard to keep up with and they take a lot longer to apply having to open and close every pot. I would snap up a trio or quad for sure.

• 1/3/13 12:56 Nikki:

These look goregous! Love all the pretty taupe shades and that peach! I also love the pattern on top!

• 1/3/13 13:03 Michelle:

Ohh, purple and golden peach … you will be mine … drool. These shades are oh so pretty!

Do you think these would apply better with a brush or a sponge? I know shellypea said she uses her finger – but I think I have man hands and will not apply it correctly. Yes, I am thinking of that Seinfeld episode with those man hands cracking that damn lobster – haha. Oh, sorry about the tangent – hehe.

• 1/3/13 13:14 the Muse:

stuff like this I always use sponge applicators for, they pile on color really well ;-D haaaaaaaaaa I remember that episode!

• 1/3/13 13:09 lesleyk:

Oooh, pretty! Can’t wait to see swatches of these.

• 1/3/13 13:19 Debster:

When I saw these last week in store, I was really excited since I love metallics. they swatched really nicely, but I didn’t buy any since I was there to buy perfume; I had to limit myself.

• 1/3/13 14:02 Kim:

I loved the original formula too but these seem too pricey for me right now. I mean, I’d probably spend that much on UD eye shadow but not Sephora brand.

• 1/3/13 14:04 Angela:

I have all of these are they are identical to Laura Mercier’s Art Deco shadows :)

• 1/3/13 14:18 Darkeyedfran:

Muse! I have the taupe and the purple and I love them!!!! I also bought these for $16, and I really think these are worth the price. These are so shimmery and reflective! I like applying with my finger but there is minimal fallout and good pigmentation with a brush.

• 1/3/13 16:34 the Muse:

ugh I wants so bad fran they sound amazing!

• 1/3/13 16:42 Tiffany Martin:

Metallics are so great right now, I love how they look on my lids. Which color do I want the most? Probably dat purple!

• 1/3/13 18:15 Lulle:

Taupe HAS to be mine… they’re listed for $16 on sephora.com by the way!

• 1/3/13 18:41 Shamim de Varax:

I couldn’t find the original prisma eyeshadows at all in europe or asia. and now I’m no longer near a sephora =( sad.

• 1/3/13 18:42 the Muse:

aw sorry shamim any chance evil bay has?

• 1/3/13 20:23 charlotte:

Too rich for my blood.. but they do look beautiful. Sephora needs to back the price down quite a bit, or release a trio/quad/palette.

• 1/4/13 0:50 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

These definitely are reminiscent of the Laura Mercier eyeshadows! I have Gilded Moonlight from LM and loooove it. I’d be interested in seeing how these Sephora ones compare, especially if the prices are only a few $$ different.

• 2/9/13 18:31 Rebecca:

I saw the price was $16 online and in my store. I think I will go back and get a few. These are huge for the price. They are soft but not bouncy or like a gel. They swatched quite sheer, though. Hopefully they’re buildable.