the Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer for Spring 2013

the Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer

You want eyeshadow primer? The Balm got eyeshadow primer! the Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer is a new shadow primer launching for Spring 2013 and will be available very shortly.

Take a peek!

This quick drying primer was designed to lock down eyeshadows and keeping them fading and creasing through the wear. Just a dab will intensify eyeshadow and keep them locked on all day!

It’ll be available from birchbox.com in January and launches February directly from thebalm.com

I’m eager to try it!

You?

• 1/9/13 20:37 Monica C:

Idk if it’s just me but the girl on the box reminds me of Rose Tyler and the man’s suit reminds me of the tenth doctor.

• 1/9/13 21:24 Lisa T:

Looks interesting. I would definitely try it if I did not already have a bunch of primers. Maybe since the price tag of their Meet Matt(e) Nude is more on the pricier side of their items, they should include a deluxe size of this! lol.

• 1/9/13 23:54 Lulle:

I love theBalm, I think this brand is really underrated! This shall be my next primer!

• 1/10/13 8:16 Icequeen81:

me too sounds good

• 1/10/13 10:53 amy:

I’m happy with UDPP & Kat von D primer is my HG, so I’ll pass on this. Besides, as far as I know, it’s only offered online, and with so many other great products readily available, this is a brand I’ve never been excited about enough to make the extra effort.

• 1/10/13 11:29 Beth:

I just got this in sample size in my BB. Can’t wait to test it out!

• 1/10/13 16:45 Iris:

Very cute packaging. I’d get this if it receives good reviews.

• 1/24/13 13:05 Shayne A:

Hi Musey!! Your beauty astounds me!
    I got a sample tube of this in my Birchbox this month, and have been testing it out. I have to agree with another poster who said theBalm is an underrated & under-appreciated brand, because I have loved every single product I’ve ever purchased from them. And this eye primer is no exception. It is fabulous. The texture when you squeeze it out of the tube is a serum-like consistency & you think “Yet another primer that doesn’t work”. Then you try some on your eyelids. As you apply it, it appears as though the flaws on your lids {well maybe not yours but mine def. look awful} are erased & you’re left with a beautifully primed canvas that looks so good, you could stop right there. It holds eyeshadow to lids like a lover’s embrace & doesn’t crease, fade or melt. I am so impressed with this ~ I have very oily eyelids and almost everything creases & melts on me. I am snapping up this treasure as soon as my sample tube runs out {and a backup b/c it’s that awesome}. Oh, I forgot to mention ~ you only need to use a small amount.

Sorry Musey, I didn’t mean to hijack your post. But I am so excited about this primer. You definitely need this!! *mwah* Love ya!!

• 1/25/13 15:37 the Muse:

aw shayne you always leave the nicest comments thank you! I agree, the balm really isn’t as well known as it should be ;-D It SOUNDS amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D thanks for sharing girl! I can’t wait to try it! no hijacking at all your review is so HELPFUL! ;-D

<3! def will be trying it! Love ya back! ;-D Happy Weekend sweets!

• 1/24/13 14:58 Leah:

I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and I LOVE IT! I’ve never tried this brand, nor had I ever heard of it prior to getting the sample, but it is fantastic. I’ve tried a million different eye shadow primers and all of them (good, brand name ones) have failed me. They’ve creased and faded and were expensive but didn’t live up to the hype. I don’t know how much this will cost and I don’t care, because I will buy it anyway. I put my make up on at 7:00 AM and my eye shadow is still perfect, not creased and not faded at 11:00 PM when I wash my make up off. You only need a little and it really does last all day. And I generally have a pretty oily face, but it’s been a miracle product!

• 1/25/13 9:35 the Muse:

great leah!

• 2/1/13 13:05 Kristin:

I wish I loved this as much as the other ladies! I have oily skin (not just in my t-zone) but in my “whole face zone” haha. I was excited to try this when I got a sample in my Birchbox but it just didn’t work for me! A little goes a long way, which I love but none of that matters to me if it doesn’t work! When i wear this under my shadow my eye makeup creases, badly! I’ve tried using it with many different eye products, brands, and formulations but the end result always seemed the same. Though I use Urban Decay, Lorac and a few others, I found that E.L.F’s dollar primer works better for me than the Balm! What works for some, doesn’t work for everyone! :)

• 2/1/13 13:54 the Muse:

hey kristin I was WONDERING how oily lids would do with this! :-D could be it worked for b/c I have super dry eyes! sorry girl!