E-Diva Beauty Organizer You Have My Heart

photo1

I just got the E-Diva Beauty Organizer in the mail today. This thing is ridiculous! You can’t tell from the photo but it is massive. I think I’d need about 50 of them to store ALL my makeup but this single one will definitely make a dent in my stash of lipglosses, blushes, and eyeshadow that’s for sure!

It’s pricey but so worth it.

How do you storage your makeup?

This model is available at EDiva.com

Review upcoming!

• 2/21/13 18:20 Nora:

Holy moly! You weren’t kidding when you said pricey!!

• 2/21/13 18:23 the Muse:

lol

• 2/21/13 18:24 Daemonswolf:

Oh I want that so badly! I suffer from a similar makeup problem.

My current budget friendly solution is to buy ArtCases(the kind artists keep their paints and other supplies in). They’re not always as pretty, but they have a good amount of space in them and you can always decorate them yourself.

• 2/22/13 10:18 the Muse:

hey daemon! I’m always looking for a good way to store makeup will have to check out the art cases!

• 2/21/13 18:28 Joy:

What makes this better than the types available at Container Store, etc.?

• 2/21/13 19:01 Icequeen81:

Wooow it is just magnifique, I’m sure I don’t have even a quart of the make up you have, but It seem perfect to store everything I have on it
    1.nail polish
    2.lipsticks
    3.eye shadow + eyeliners
    4.make up brushes
    5.hair brushes
    6. samples

• 2/21/13 19:17 Bowiegrrl:

I have something similar but mine was purchased on eBay. It’s a giant 15 x 15 lucite 5 drawer set with a tray topper. I love it! It holds most of my makeup but I do have a Muji 5 drawer that holds mascaras and lipglosses.

• 2/21/13 20:25 Megan:

Wow that is pricey. kind of like the clear cubes.
    I’ll stick the Muji acrylic cases lol

• 2/22/13 3:24 blueraccoon:

Whoa. No. I am not spending almost $200 on something I can get on Amazon for like $20. I do want a set of Alex drawers from Ikea, which are about $120, but they stand four feet high and hold a *lot* more than this thing. I’m sure it’s very pretty and very well made but I could buy a lot more makeup for $200 instead of something that won’t hold half my stash.

(Muse – I’m not trying to judge you or anyone else’s choice on buying this, I mean I spend $200 on purses when I have the money, just this isn’t where I’d put resources.)

• 2/22/13 9:37 the Muse:

blue do you have to put the alex drawers together or do they come assembled? curious minds. LOL no worries completely understand!

• 2/22/13 13:50 Cj:

Those look really good! And they’d totally match my bedroom!!

• 2/22/13 11:02 Majick:

I just watched the video, I think my hammer would def smash that sucker LOL!
    This is pretty nice but if you have a Sephora/Ulta in your bedroom you might have to take out a second mortgage. I would need to purchase the $300 model about 5 times. Better do some “thinnin’” ha ha.
    I use those plastic shoebox type things from wherever, but I need a new system. I used to keep all lippies together etc. but now I’m keeping things more to brands and “looks” that work together.
    SOmetimes I’ll use my extra makeup bags and put “looks” in each one – then when I know what “face” I want, I grab the coordinating bag. (I’m a bit of a mess LOL)

• 2/22/13 14:51 the Muse:

LOL I prob need 10 I know what you mean. I’ve been storing in helmers but I need like fifty more. OMG what a great idea ;-D!!!!! the makeup bag idea is awesome!

• 2/22/13 13:02 Cj:

I am in serious need for new makeup storage :( I had to throw old my ikea tower because it was starting to overflow lol. Now I just got this fabric box tower thingy that I just toss products in that I don’t use daily. It’s working for now but I can’t find anything in it for the life of me lol. I can’t do acrostic stuff cuz I see finger prints and go all OCD clean freak lol

• 2/22/13 13:53 the Muse:

i am too! I have my helmers and my bisley but can use more ;-D totallyyyyyyyyy know what you mean this will prob gather dust! :)

• 2/24/13 8:37 JenJ:

I just watched a couple videos on YouTube about this. It’s a cool idea and looks a little more sturdy than the one of eBay. But on the flip side I’m hesitant to spend that much. Right not my stash in various Sterilite 3 drawer containers on my dresser. My plan now is to get an 8 drawer storage cart that I’ve seen online at Office Depot. It’s less than $50. Nail polishes are in a fabric bin that I got from Target and a beauty case that I got from HSN but both are full. I like the Alex dresser from IKEA. Wish it was in more colors.

• 3/1/13 16:23 the Muse:

I really really want one of those Alex Dressers Jen!

• 3/1/13 16:31 Cj:

I actually ordered these, one 9 drawer and two 5 drawer, sadly they are still in the boxes waiting for my uncle to assemble them… :(

• 3/1/13 16:36 the Muse:

that’s one thing I HATE about Ikea.

• 2/25/13 11:37 AnniLau:

I’ve got most of my stuff in a Stack-On organizer meant for small tools and parts. The bigger items (like palettes) are in a train case or just stacked on a shelf.

• 2/25/13 11:39 AnniLau:

Oh, and my nail polish and accessories are in an ArtBin Sidekick.

• 2/25/13 11:41 the Muse:

those sidekicks are actually super….I used to use one for haircare stuff.