Kawaii Beauty: Bath & Body Works Compact Mirrors

Bath Body Works Compact Mirrors

Like I need another compact mirror? But the kawaii Bath & Body Works Compact Mirrors get cuter and cuter with each season. Seriously, don’t you find yourself stock piling compact mirrors and accessorizing them with your makeup bag?

Unless I’m the only one around tat does that. *shifty eyes*

I can splurge a fiver on these cute little mirrors right? I mean ALL the Hello Kitty ones I have need company otherwise they might get lonely. Either that or I need a few new faces to look at with all these mirrors I’m collecting.

Head freaking desk!

• Pink Ice Cream Cone Compact Mirror $5.50
  • Turtle Compact Mirror $5.50
  • Heart Compact $5.50
  • Goldfish Compact Mirror $5.50

Bath Body Works Goldfish Mirror

Bath Body Works Ice Cream Compact Mirror

Bath Body Works Turtle Compact Mirror

Bath Body Works Compact Mirror

I swear I’ll only pick up one. The Goldfish!

Ok, maybe two, the Goldfish and the Ice Cream cone but nothing else.

*wink*!

These are available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

P.S. These totally remind me of Sweet Secrets, bringing back old school childhood memories!

• 2/7/13 10:16 kimkats:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I must have at least 2 of them – the fish and the turtle. Jeebus, how cute are those?! Gotta start scoping out the stores for these…. Simply. Adorable.

Morning Muse! How’s the world treating you today? ;)

• 2/7/13 10:21 the Muse:

morning kim! it’s going my dear girl! Almost the weekend but damn snow might crush my master plans to enjoy myself ;p How’s about you? Ditto! wanted to order online but might as well face the evil SAs in store and grab that gold fish! It must be MINE!

• 2/7/13 11:13 kimkats:

I heard about that killer storm heading your way! My Bro lives in NJ, so I figure he’s gonna get buried! All is well here – nice and quiet – we may get *rain* this weekend! RAIN! In February?? That just doesn’t happen here – but I’ll take all the free water they want to give me, esp. after last summer!
        Hope your plans don’t get all fouled up b/c of Mama Nature!

• 2/7/13 11:28 the Muse:

yeah BLAH do not want snow! they said a foot :( I’ll take your rain you can have my snow ;D

• 2/7/13 10:33 Satya:

Aww!! I love them! All of them are adorable! Totally need to have these in my makeup bag! So cute!!

• 2/7/13 10:58 Angie:

Awww these are so cute! At home sIck but these have brightened up my flu riddened day!

• 2/7/13 11:10 the Muse:

feel better angie!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 2/7/13 10:59 Kimmwc03:

So cute! I also remember those Sweet Secrets now. I forgot that I had the panda one and another one. LOL.

• 2/7/13 11:10 the Muse:

haha me too I was obsessed with ‘em when I was like 7 years old?

• 2/7/13 11:53 Pamela:

OMG, childhood flashback. I must have seen that commercial about million times when I was a kid and watching that vid brought back that feeling of, “I Must Have That”!

I don’t think I ever got a Sweet Secret, now that I think about it.

• 2/7/13 12:03 the Muse:

oh no! Your childhood was so sad without sweet secrets hehe!

• 2/7/13 13:38 Michelle:

Those compacts are way too cute. I really want the goldfish and ice-cream one. Although the ice cream one make me hungry …

Holy crap, Sweet Secrets – I totally remember those! I think I may have even had one of them :) The horse/star one? Oh, its so long ago my feeble mind can’t really remember… too bad they don’t make a cream for that

• 2/7/13 13:48 the Muse:

LOL Michelle, indeed, I have brain farts daily, a cream would help!

• 2/7/13 16:03 AnniLau:

I’m a Pisces, so it would be a tragedy if I didn’t get the fish…

…right?

• 2/7/13 16:08 the Muse:

Nods and I just like goldfish so it would be a tragedy if I didn’t get it :)

• 2/8/13 4:57 Jaz:

Another Pisces here… we definitely need this mirror. I also want the heart one , because you know its pink… and sparkly

• 2/7/13 16:34 Gabriella:

Ahh the ice cream cone!!! Too cute

• 2/8/13 7:42 Lindz:

As soon as I laid on these I thought of Sweet Secrets too! I have my eye on the ice cream cone one!

• 2/14/13 15:56 the Muse:

hehe glad someone has sweet secrets in mind too!

• 2/8/13 17:45 christymg:

I immediately thought of Sweet Secrets when I saw this :) I had a few, a dalmatian lipstick, a koala hair clip and a pony purse. That was my first grade purse haha. I think my neighbor had the house. Really want the ice cream mirror. If BBW made that shape into a scentportable, I would not be sad…

• 2/11/13 16:55 the Muse:

hehe you too? :-D I had the koala too!!!!!!!! I had the house (which was an utter disappointment haha).

• 2/8/13 18:07 Cindy Ramirez:

These are stupid cute! I wouldn’t feel like a 5th grader pulling this out of my purse or anything :]

• 2/9/13 2:55 Iris:

The goldfish is adorable!

• 2/11/13 12:22 Miss D:

Oh my gosh…I barely remember the Sweet Secrets toys. Thanks for taking me back. Muse, you are a treasure chest filled with knowledge! :P

• 2/11/13 16:11 the Muse:

lol miss d :-D I remember them WELL! I had my mum and older sister going crazy purchasing them for me hehe!

• 2/15/13 10:58 Dayse Anny:

I want’em all! <3 The turtle and the ice cream are my faves though.