Maybelline Color Goes Electric High Shine Lipgloss Collection

Maybelline Color Goes Electric High Shine Lipgloss Collection

Maybelline has two displays containing new products in their Color Goes Electric Collection. One of those displays contains new High Shine Lipgloss shades much to my delight.

I’m a huge fan of Maybelline High Shine Lipgloss since their release late last year and must say they are possibly one of the nicest drugstore glosses around.

Take a look!

Maybelline Color Goes Electric High Shine Lipgloss

The Maybelline Color Goes Electric High Shine Lipgloss Collection includes five limited edition shades. As I mentioned above I really love these glosses as they are nice and shiny plus have an opaque finish so what you see in the tube translates VERY well to lips.

I picked up Riveting Rose, Fiercely Fuchsia, and Striking Peach. If you’re skin is a warmer tan or darker there is also a stunning shade of purple that will flatter such a skin type beautifully.

I’m looking forward to trying these on for size and will review/swatch shortly.

I located the display at both CVS and Harmons.

• 2/26/13 15:28 Kiss & Make-up:

I look forward to review and swatches!

• 2/26/13 17:48 Louise:

Goodbye, money. This is the best drugstore lipgloss!

• 2/26/13 20:33 Greta:

I’ m not sure if the displays vary from place to place but I think there are actually 6 new glosses!

• 3/1/13 16:10 the Muse:

greta you might be right I just saw five.

• 2/27/13 8:45 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

I would love to try the peach hun how are ya doll i got a cold :( this is no fun at all love ya sister Rosie in Brooklyn. I am looking forward to next Sunday I am gonna party really happy I wish i can meet you doll.

• 2/27/13 10:12 the Muse:

hey rosie! How are you? Aw sorry to hear it :( And it’s so cold and rainy today in Gotham :-( stay out of the rain and have fun at your party. We should meet for some coffee (tea for me) one day!

• 2/27/13 9:11 Jen_m_sunshine:

Muse! Yeah! New shades of our fave! Finally a gorgeous peach color. I picked it up this morning and LOVE it. I actually put it on over my matte exposed lip surgence so haven’t worn it alone but really like. I also bought knockout pearl. The other shades were too bright for me – i like my one shine day and plum lustre if going for a bold lippie.

• 2/27/13 15:20 Jen_m_sunshine:

Hmm can’t wait to see your thoughts on the peach…i just put it on over bare lips and since my lips are so pigmented it looks like almost a clear gloss on me. Hope they do a coral next time around!

• 2/27/13 16:34 the Muse:

yeah same here jen! very light! I was thinking a little peach stain would make it look nicer.

• 3/1/13 16:04 the Muse:

hey chica! I def like it ;-D little sheer but nice!

• 2/27/13 11:36 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

its all good i am great love thanks will do that’ll be great to meet one day after all Brooklyn and Gotham (Manhattan and Brooklyn is just a train ride away. i agree remember i live in nyc today will do try my best to stay out of the rain i will have fun at my party so do u recommend the oh oh oh lipstick by mac i am eyeing it.:)

• 3/1/13 16:03 the Muse:

oh yes great color for parties ;-D I’d love that email me anytime!