Pixi Eye Glow Cube Palette for Spring 2013

Pixi Eye Glow Cube Eyeshadow Palette

I’m obsessed with the new Pixie Eye Glow Cube Palette.

God, do want! Even though I have hundreds and hundreds of palettes to get through I just need to have this cute little cube.

Yes, please, get into my stash now!

Pixi Eye Glow Cube Palette Spring 2013

Filled with sixteen eyeshadows and two eyeshadow bases this cute little cube offers rich, metallic finishes for fresh Spring looks.

They had me at metallics but I’m loving some of these shades.

It’ll make a perfect companion for traveling with if I fall in love with shades as much as I think I will!

Pixi Eye Glow Cube Palette

It launches later this month at Target and is available now at www.pixibeauty.com

Cute right?

• 2/25/13 11:37 Caitlin:

Oh, those colors look so rich and pretty! Could be a little frosty though? Does Pixi tend to make frosty shadows? I can’t wait to see swatches, especially that bottom row.

• 2/25/13 11:43 the Muse:

I sure HOPE not ;-D not really, I have a few palettes and most are softer, sheerer shades. So I’m hoping no frost ;D

• 2/25/13 12:56 Robin:

Drat I just placed an order last week for the PixiGlow and two eyeliners. Sighs my full bonus should not be spent on makeup!!! LOL
    Will wait for your review.

• 2/25/13 13:13 the Muse:

robin your bonus should always be spent on makeup haha!

• 2/25/13 13:39 Cindy Ramirez:

For some reason the packaging makes me think of waffles… O.o The bottom row of four colors looks super lovely, specially that maroon-ish shade.

• 2/25/13 13:41 amy:

All the deeper shades are so pretty! I’m not too familiar with the brand (I think only one Target in all the L.A.-area carries it, LOL, and it’s the one I get to the least of the several I frequent), but it seems to be of good quality. I haven’t actually picked anything up because what I’ve seen were too similar to what I have, or the colors were to soft. These look sooo rich, though, especially the left column & bottom row.

• 2/25/13 14:50 kimkats:

Psssst…. there’s a $5 off coupon on target.com for pixi or napoleon perdis set…

Hope it’s ok to give the link to the target coupon – if not, go to target.com and scroll to the bottom where is says “coupons” and go to the beauty category! I’m gonna use mine to get that scrumptious pixi eye pencil in copperwhatever that you showed last week!

Haz I enabled anyone? :D

• 2/25/13 14:50 the Muse:

you’re awesome thanks kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• 2/25/13 15:16 kimkats:

Aw shucks…. u making me blush! :”)

• 2/25/13 15:30 the Muse:

:-D I heart you!

• 2/25/13 17:07 Danii:

It looks adorable but I don’t think I’ll bite. Already looking to snap up a SKIN79 BB for summer. Any product suggestions I should grab from Korea/Japan? I know YOU would have some good suggestions! ;D I certainly don’t need mascara lol.

• 2/26/13 11:57 the Muse:

hey dani! check out my “Asian brands” archives located on the right hand side of my blog, MANY recs/suggestions there ;-D

• 2/25/13 19:08 Simone:

Yep. Gotta go reserve a spot in my little palette drawer for this cute cube!

• 2/25/13 19:59 Shamim de Varax:

i just like the packaging =D

• 2/26/13 13:06 Dia:

I just love Pixi! I wear it every day and love how the shades look natural with a hint of shimmery glow! So I’m super eager to get this palette as the colors look gorgeous! Plus I’m digging their new cosmetic bags!

• 2/26/13 20:25 Christine:

I definitely have enough palettes as it is but this is hard to resist…