Rihanna for MAC Collection

MAC Rihanna Collection Riri Hearts MAC

Head’s up there’s a Rihanna MAC Collection on the horizon. This May, MAC Riri Woo is introduced which is one of four color collections that Rihanna has collaborated with MAC on.

The first collection is inspired by MAC’s popular Ruby Woo Lipstick shades and will launch to coincide with Rihanna’s converts on May 4th and 5th. It will be available online as well as at concerts.

Learn more.

WWD
reports the rest of the collections entitled, Riri Hearts MAC, will be available throughout the 2013 year. The collections will include blushes, lipsticks, eyeshadow palletes, accessories, and more.

The photo WWD posted of the packaging made me swoon! Love the metallic pink!

Excited?

If not Rhianna, who would you love to see collaborate with MAC on a collection?

• 2/20/13 18:34 Shamini:

I’m not a very big fan of Rihanna, but my goodness.. this collection will be mine. Every single item. Just because I ADORE the packaging! :D

• 2/20/13 18:40 the Muse:

me too!

• 2/20/13 19:01 Nazih:

Gorgeous packaging for once!

• 2/20/13 19:26 EliCaroline:

I wish I could love this. The only thing that distracts from the packaging is the “Riri Heart Mac” scrawled across it.

• 2/20/13 19:38 Icequeen81:

I like the packaging and the lipstick looks nice too

And also not a fan of Rihanna

• 2/20/13 19:48 K.B.:

I love that palette, but I will not support anything related to Rihanna. The palette looks easily dupe-able, though (and, knowing MAC, it’s probably 4 permanent shadows that just come in LE packaging).

• 2/20/13 21:10 Simone:

Why is everybody all anti-Rihanna? I’m very behind on celeb news!

Anyway. Rihanna, or no Rihanna, the collection looks super adorable! The one and only thing I really do know about Rihanna is that she’s got an interesting sense of style, and has rocked quite a few lovely looks!

Ill likely purchase a couple items from this collection! A brush and a lippie perhaps!

• 2/20/13 21:57 katie:

I am looking forward to seeing swatches from this especially “RiRi Woo” Rhiannas version of Ruby Woo. It is supposed to be universally flattering.

• 2/20/13 22:21 katie:

P.S. I find it very hard to say riri woo. It keeps coming out of my mouth as riri roo and that sounds like something scooby doo would say.

• 2/21/13 9:59 the Muse:

LOL katie!

• 2/21/13 0:32 GK:

This is almost the same packaging as the Diana Ross collection from about 9 years ago. It’s cute, but nothing I have to get. The colors are probably repromoes as well. Very unimaginative & kind of disappointing. I’m also not a fan of Riri & her choice for a boyfriend not a good example to young girls.

• 2/21/13 3:04 Olivia:

I’m hoping the lipstick looks similar to one she often wears, a deep burgundy. I like her music but don’t really support her personal life, but hey, if a product works it works.

• 2/21/13 12:06 Iris:

Not a fan of Rihanna but those items look cute. Love the pink.

I wish MAC would do a collaboration with either Beyonce or Douglas Coupland.

• 2/21/13 13:54 Joanna:

Not a Riri fan but want to see swatches of the products before deciding whether or not I am going to get any. A collab with Beyonce would be amazing :)

• 2/23/13 21:01 Kristyn Sellars:

So maybe its just me, but I would love to see like KISS collaborate with MAC. I would buy so much…

• 3/4/13 9:39 the Muse:

god I’d BUY that!

• 2/24/13 0:33 cat:

Ooo, that dark lipstick looks promising. My opinion of celebrities doesn’t really affect my makeup purchases.

• 3/27/13 23:31 dedra-dee3yint:

i been waiting forever for a Britney spears colletion

• 10/3/13 15:30 MsMaxamillion:

Love RiRi that’s my girl I support her music and the MAC collection she look FAB! Do your thing girl and later for the haters!!!!