Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty Collection Future Shade Shipments

Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty Collection June Shipment

Tarte’s new Journey to the Natural Beauty Collection launched today and I’m sure the November and June future shade selections are probably on your mind at this point considering that Tarte offers this set on auto delivery which means you’ll get two more shipments of the collection in June and again in November.

The collection comes with a new shade blush and a new shade of lipstick.

Here are pictures of those upcoming shade choices.

Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty Collection June Shipment

June (Lipstick in Pink Peony, Blush Empowered aApricot-Pink Smaller Foundation Brush) info via reader Gloria

Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty Collection November Shipment

November (Lipstick in Roseberry, Blush in Inspired (a mauve-rose color), and a Blush Brush) info via reader Gloria

Unfortunately I don’t have the names of the shades but will update when they become available. At least you can take a peek at the photos and see if you want to seal in the auto delivery price.

I’ll be reviewing and swatching the entire set in an upcoming post for you!

The set includes six full size products for $59.94 today ONLY on QVC.com

Will you be indulging?

Do share!

• 2/5/13 9:40 Sev:

Interesting… I’m definitely intrigued, although I would have to figure out a way to get rid of the brow product since I don’t use one.

I’ve never tried their foundation either…off to the google! (or to see if you’ve reviewed it).

• 2/5/13 9:51 yelena:

waiting to receive my first set!!! :)

• 2/5/13 9:52 yelena:

both the new june and nov. shades look lovely! i wish they would mix up their products a big. i mean i don’t need 3 bottles of foundation in a single year.

• 2/5/13 9:58 the Muse:

agreed!

• 2/5/13 11:17 Tara:

Ack! I have logged in to order three times but I haven’t committed. I just don’t know whether I should. I really want to try the foundation and blush but I already have about 5 bottles of foundation in my stash from different brands.

• 2/5/13 11:34 the Muse:

LOL tara yeah story of my life I have like 30 or more BB Creams in rotation WTH!?

• 2/5/13 11:49 Tara:

I hear ya! I just got some new storage and it is getting full already. I think I need a 12 step program.

• 2/5/13 11:55 the Muse:

I need a mental hospital and a straight jacket, I already tried the 12 step program, didn’t work, drastic measures needed immediately ;D

• 2/5/13 11:55 K.B.:

OH
    MY
    GOD

BRB ordering this from QVC! (They had me at new blushes lol)

• 2/5/13 12:29 the Muse:

lol ditto!

• 2/5/13 13:05 Janelle:

I ordered this early and already have it! Love tarte and love this set! The foundation is AMAZING and with this brush…OMG!! Love those Amazonian clay blushes and the mascara is pretty good too! I recommend jumping off the fence and getting this!

• 2/5/13 16:36 Gloria:

Second shipment: ships June 2013; includes lipstick in Pink Peony, blush in Empowered (an apricot-pink color), and a smaller, tighter foundation brush
    Third shipment: ships November 2013; includes lipstick in Roseberry, blush in Inspired (a mauve-rose color), and a blush brush

Thank you for the photos! Here is the information of the shades.

I’m a huge fan of tarte blush, so I’m sure to get the auto delivery.

• 2/5/13 16:38 the Muse:

thanks gloria! SO HELPFUL!

• 2/5/13 18:10 diane:

i wish they kept with the cute bohemian missoni like patterns for all the bags but i want the future shipments for the blush & lippie colors. plus i am OBSESSED with this mascara now

• 2/6/13 9:22 the Muse:

I must agree ;-D I’d like two more bags in the same pattern, diff design ;-D Me too! LOVE IT!

• 2/5/13 23:44 Keri:

Oooohhhhhh! :)

• 3/12/13 5:48 Rose:

Of course I am lusting Nov (but not worth the first two to get it) :-/ Seriously who uses that much foundation (even if I didn’t bounce around multiple brands and forms…) I really do like the Amazon for long days or getting wet though. Holds up better than almost anything else I’ve tried. (Lightly set, primer optional)

• 4/9/13 10:51 Tara R.:

I just received an email from QVC stating this upcoming shipment will have the purple blush brush, and the last shipment will have the bamboo foundation brush. I’m excited to see the next one in June!

• 4/11/13 6:40 beautybabbling:

Do you know if the corrected foundation brush is the smaller one originally pictured in the June shipment or if it is a traditional foundation brush?

I hope it’s the former. I already have about 5 bamboo blush brushes and one of their traditional foundation brushes. I don’t need any more of either.

• 11/16/13 22:14 Sherryl:

Has anyone received the November shipment yet? I’m curious to see reviews and pictures of the new items. Thanks! :)

• 1/29/14 2:05 Amy:

Hi,
    Is there a swatch out there for shade Inspired blush?
    I cant find it anywhere on the web. Is it similar to Exposed? Thanks.