En Root is a new hair care collection launching soon from the Balm. The Balm En Root will be a selection of shampoos, conditioners, and styling treatments infused with Bamboo Extracts, Rice Proteins, and Vitamins A, C, and E.
I find this entire launch incredibly interesting! It’s so outside the norm of the Balm’s color cosmetics…! And suddenly, hair care! W00t!
I want to try!
Take a look!
Take the fast track to fabulous hair with this complete line of sulfate and paraben-free shampoos and conditioners products. Each formula is specifically catered to your hair type and contains an infusion of Bamboo Extracts, Rice Proteins, and Vitamins A, C, and E.
- the Balm En Root Clean Up Ahead Shampoo $15
- the Balm En Root Good Conditioner A-Head $15
- the Balm En Root Stand Still A-Head Hair Spray $20
- the Balm En Root Detour A-Head Dry Shampoo $19
- the Balm En Root Serious Conditions A-Head Conditioning Treatment Mask $15
- the Balm En Root Construction A-Head Spray Gel $16
- the Balm En Root Repairs A-Head Pre-Style Conditioning Spray $15
- the Balm En Root Smooth Roads A-Head Hair Shine Serum $15
- the Balm Newly Paved Road A-Head Mascara $15
What do you think?
Will you indulge?
I think the vintage pin-up girl style packaging is brilliant!