Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate

With DHC Olive Virgin Oil! Love this stuff almost as much as I love Argan oil! Totally a treat for my dry skin!

DHC Olive Virgin Oil

• 3/25/13 18:42 charlotte:

evoo is a staple of mine, I use it as makeup remover, facial cleanser, moisturizer, leave in conditioner… I buy mine at the grocery store though, and just decant it into a small pump bottle. I’ve tried several other “specialty” oils and have not noticed enough of a difference to justify the higher price.

• 3/26/13 9:56 Cj:

And if you don’t like it you can always use it in the kitchen! :D

• 3/26/13 9:57 the Muse:

exactly! add a little to a frying pan, plop and egg in there or a stirfry!

• 3/26/13 10:17 Cj:

Mmmm I need some breakfast ASAP lol. Please tell me you ordered the pore cleansing oil already? :p

• 3/26/13 10:24 the Muse:

I DID ;-D I have to try it it still! mmm me too. wanna go out for pancakes?

• 3/26/13 10:27 Cj:

Ugh I’d love to! We’ll head to ihop :D pancakes eggs n yummy bacon! *droolz*

Get on it! It’s AMAZINGGGGG :D best oil I’ve ever tried, and smells delish!

• 3/26/13 10:34 the Muse:

noooo I don’t eat bacon LOL ;-D but I’ll happily watch you eat it lol! I’ll take the pancakes though, light on the syrupy heavy on the butter ;D dude, I HAVE so much to try it is getting a little cra!

• 3/26/13 10:42 Majick:

I used to use this as a moisturizer. I liked it a lot but I’ve been trying other anti-aging brands lately. One staple I ALWAYS purchase from DHC is the CLEANSING OIL, it ROCKS!

THe cleansing oil and the silky cotton (oh, and the reg. olive soap)have been repeat purchases for me (for years).

One difference between the DHC oils and the oil from the grocery is if you use the DHC stuff you won’t walk around smelling like an Italian deli. LOL

Can I come for pancakes too? I’ll eat bacon, no butter, heavy on the syrup. ;-D

• 3/26/13 10:45 the Muse:

LOL an italian deli! I spit my tea out. for that alone we’ll BUY the pancakes for YOU! ;-D lol! I still don’t eat bacon though but will happily watch you and CJ devour it.

• 3/26/13 10:55 Cj:

I can see it already “The 2013 Muse EAT and Greet!” FREE PANCAKES FOR ALL :D how about turkey bacon? I will totally compromise for you <3

• 3/26/13 11:06 the Muse:

veggie bacon and I’m there. I love you hubby *hugs you tight* compromising pig fat for me…god I could cry! :-D you forgot “All you can EAT and Greet!” ;D

• 3/26/13 11:21 Cj:

Ooo are you a vegetarian?? How did I not know this! I’m a horrible hubby lol

• 3/26/13 11:45 the Muse:

oh you’re are a most excellent hubby have no doubts ;-D I’m actually just a picky eater! totes eat meat but avoid certain kinds. I love chicken, I adore a good rare piece of steak or hamburger (still has to be moo-ing though lol)…just depends, I’m picky as hell! :D

• 3/26/13 16:48 Majick:

Yea! Pancakes!

On a serious note, I’m having jewelry party Payton woodcraft dot com the Sunday after Easter at 1 pm. If you and “hubby” would like to come private email me and I’ll give you the details. I didn’t email you cause I know sometimes your email is crazy.
        I get cred for online orders – there is a code I would have to give you.
        Anyway, one of these days I think it would be fun to meet. It’s always fun chatting with like minded individuals.
        Well, at least check out Kristi’s site, her stuff is really cool. Maybe have a party for yourself.
        Gotta bolt for now. Chat ltr