New in Beauty: NARS Satin Lip Pencil Collection

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Collection Spring 2013

The new NARS Satin Lip Pencil Collection has launched for Spring 2013 and word of it has hit my inbox.

I dunno how good these are considering the promo model looks PISSED off to be wearing them (just kidding!).

Take a peek!

NARS Satin Lip Pencils

NARS dresses up lips this Spring with new Satin Lip Pencils. A moisturizing formula with an ultra creamy finish available in thirteen statement shades to define lips. NARS combines the pigmentation and application of a lipstick in a handy, easy to travel with chubby pencil!

Shades:

• Het Loo (cognac)
  • Floralis (light apricot)
  • Isola Bella (peach beige)
  • Lodhi (vibrant coral)
  • Biscayne Park (pink guava)
  • Rikugien (rose pink)
  • Golshan (spiced wine)
  • Majella (garnet)
  • Luxembourg (vivid watermelon)
  • Hyde Park (cardinal red)
  • Palais Royal (sangria)
  • Yu (shocking pink)
  • Jardin Des Plantes (fuchsia) (Exclusive Shade to Boutiques)

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Collection

NARS Satin Lip Pencils launches March 7th at NARScosmetics.com

Any shades you desire?

• 3/4/13 13:00 Cj:

*takes the pink one and draws eyebrows on her*

There I fix’d it :3

• 3/4/13 13:04 the Muse:

LOL ;D

• 3/4/13 13:38 Alanna:

THANK YOU! lol!

• 3/5/13 16:10 Majick:

Excellent! LOL

• 3/4/13 13:03 blueraccoon:

If these were twist-up instead of sharpen I’d be all over them, but as they are I’m mostly interested instead :) I’ll wait for a review before I buy.

• 3/4/13 13:53 kimkats:

Really! What’s up with the scowl??

you know, it just occurred to me, if you put a tall, swept back hairdo on her with white zigzag lines on the sides, she’ look just like Bride of Frankenstein! =:O

• 3/4/13 13:56 the Muse:

she be looking bery bery bery pissed off. “GRRRRRRR why u make me wear this satin lip pencil!?”

• 3/4/13 16:38 blueraccoon:

I think she almost looks more confused than angry: “Where are my eyebrows? What am I doing here?”

• 3/4/13 14:06 Amy:

haha, the model is Stella Tennant. and she always looks pissed so don’t worry FC

• 3/5/13 13:11 Miss D:

I was just about to say the same thing about Stella…she usually looks pissed! Haha! And yeah, they seemed to have lightened her eyebrows on this pic.

• 3/4/13 14:18 Kiss & Make-up:

Yikes, what an awful promotional photo. The model’s expression is terrible, not to mention the lack of eyebrows… I guess they wanted to put all emphasis on the lips, but eeeek.

• 3/4/13 14:56 Misty:

I keep hearing Mrs Potato Head say “… And just in case, I packed your angry eyes.” ;D

• 3/4/13 15:00 the Muse:

LMAO!

• 3/5/13 16:08 Majick:

need a like button – LOL

• 3/4/13 15:19 Olivia:

I saw these at the makeup show this weekend, they are super glossy!

• 3/4/13 15:50 Cindy Ramirez:

She’s not angry, she just doesn’t have any eyebrows to help convey emotion!

• 3/4/13 16:03 the Muse:

lol!

• 3/5/13 16:09 Majick:

funny – hitting the like button

• 3/4/13 17:46 Michelle:

No eyebrows = Photoshop fail

• 3/4/13 19:35 Annie:

I saw these at the Makeup Show LA!! I swatched them on my hand and forgot about them til the next day. I showered and you can still see some of the colors on my hand. They felt very smooth. I loved it, but didn’t buy anything because I have too many lip products at home I barely use. I’m a lip product hoarder =[

• 3/4/13 19:57 MeggieBeth:

It’s not just the eyebrows, they contoured her face alien style! After putting my hand over the screen where she’s staring at me, these actually do look summery and pretty. I agree with Bluerracoon, though, I HATE sharpening lip products, so much waste!

• 3/4/13 21:49 Ashley D.:

Nope, like Amy said, the model is Stella Tennent and she always looks like that. Not someone I would pick to be the face of a cosmetic brand!

• 3/5/13 2:13 Haefennasiel:

Stella Tennant? Or Matt Smith in drag, and sans eyebrows? =3

• 3/5/13 11:15 G:

These are really nice lip pencils and I’m usually not a fan of Nars lip products. They are smooth, glossy but not too glossy, and long-wearing. Lodhi, Hyde Parke, Biscayne Park, and Rikugien are my favorites so far. Haven’t tried the darker colors or bright pinks…yet! Even though this pic might not be the greatest, she’s wearing really all the super vivid colors, all part of Nars Spring 2013 campaign. Sort of 80′s. I have to say…Stella still rocks though, even at age 42.

• 3/5/13 12:03 ZG:

Not sure why they selected that photo of Stella but nevertheless, she looks fly. I may have to check out the lip pencil

• 3/5/13 16:08 Majick:

My Nars Spring splurge was Seduction blush and Dressed to Kill lipstick. They are both nice colors – Dressed to Kill lasts forever on the lips but it has some gold glitter. I’m not a big fan of that but this isn’t overdone.

I think these pencils look really pretty but sharpening is a drag.

I think Stella is saying,”You want me to put the lipstick WHERE?”

• 3/8/13 7:25 Melody:

Ah, Muse! You never fail to make me laugh while bringing me the best intel!

• 3/8/13 7:30 the Muse: