Nuance Salma Hayek Renewed Radiance Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 for Spring 2013

Nuance Salma Hayek Renewed Radiance Brightening BB Cream

Salma Hayek extends her makeup collection at CVS with the new Nuance Renewed Radiance Brightening BB Cream available in two shades selections this Spring.

Nuance Salma Hayek Renewed Radiance Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 ($14.99) contains a peptide complex as well as the benefits of sun protection with an antioxidant rich formula to bright skin while providing sheer coverage.

Take a peek!

Nuance Salma Hayek Renewed Radiance Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 provides broad spectrum sunscreen with a tinted formula that evens out skin tone, brightens, smooths and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.

Dermaxyl, an advanced ceramide and peptide complex to help smooth the appearance of wrinkles with antioxidant vitamins C & E that help condition and brighten skin.

The formula is also paraben free and not tested on animals.

It’s available in Light/Medium and Medium/Deep shade selections.

Nuance is sold exclusively at CVS.

I’m curious about this one as I generally liked everything I tried from Nuance, especially the lipsticks, so perhaps I’ll enjoy the BB Cream though it does promise sheerer coverage and that worries me some.

We shall see!

Anyone try it yet?

This week it is on sale for $11.99 should you wish to indulge!

• 3/11/13 13:35 Seagulls:

I’d be interested, but light/medium anything translates to garishly not my skin.

• 3/11/13 19:57 Sputnik Sweetheart:

I have this in light/medium and I like it, but it is very sheer. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it. I’ve never tried an Asian BB cream, so I’m curious how it compares.

• 3/12/13 11:30 the Muse:

hey sputnick ;-D I can’t wait to try got it but haven’t tested yet def will review soon!

• 3/12/13 0:31 Quinctia:

My CVS built an entirely new store with a larger cosmetics section and still doesn’t have Nuance, so I doubt I’ll ever see this. :/

(It’s okay, they have Milani now and that’s all that matters.)

• 3/12/13 10:30 Susan K:

This line seems so boring to me. I’m never tempted to buy anything.

• 3/17/13 17:04 sinatraskitten:

I tried this and wasn’t impressed. It’s really thick and hard to blend. I didn’t see much coverage, although I’m spoiled by using Asian BB creams. I’m dying to know what you think Muse…

• 3/18/13 12:53 the Muse:

haven’t had a chance to try it yet sina but will review soon! doesn’t sound promising though :(