Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Beauty Balm for Hair Available Now

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme for Hair
BB Creams are all the rage at the moment even ones for hair. Yes, that’s right BB Cream for hair! Meet Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme for Hair.

This 10-in-1 one BB Cream is the first ever formulated for hair.

Can you say cashing in on the BB Cream trend?

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme for Hair is inspired by the BB Cream for your face and is specially formulated to repair hair.

Benefits:

• Repair for Rough Hair
  • Strength Against Damage
  • Silky Softness
  • Brilliant Shine
  • Smoothing
  • Moisture
  • Frizz Control
  • Heat Protection
  • Manageability
  • Tames Flyaways

This can used as a stand alone styling product or a treatment mask for nightly use on wet or dry hair.

I haven’t tried it out as of yet but count me curious.

Learn more at www.pantene.com or buy it now at Walmart.com

What do you think of a BB Cream for hair?!

• 3/11/13 9:34 christmas:

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY

• 3/11/13 9:36 the Muse:

lol

• 3/11/13 11:34 ChynnaBlue:

I’m with Christmas. This kind of disgusts me. I hate it when companies just tack buzz words on their products to sell stuff. It just ends up confusing people.

• 3/11/13 11:40 the Muse:

amen!

• 3/11/13 12:25 Daemonswolf:

But…But…But…Marketing?! :0

But in all seriousness, I agree. I think most consumers don’t even know what a BB cream actually is, this is just hoping a buzz phrase will get people’s attention.

On the other hand I have seen decent reviews of this stuff. I haven’t personally tried it myself.

• 3/11/13 10:00 Kaitlin K.:

Hmmm. I kind of feel annoyed with this–HOWEVER–if it really delivers on care plus gentle styling, it could become a HG drugstore replacement for the stupid-expensive Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine that I love. But I could only see this working well for thick/coarse/curly/wavy hair types, it seems like too much for finer or oily hair.

• 3/11/13 10:40 Cj:

You have to be freaking kidding me.

• 3/11/13 11:35 Trish:

More?! Le sigh. Might have to try it though because I have some seriously thick, frizzy hair. Shhh…don’t judge me for perpetuating the bb bandwagon! haha

• 3/11/13 11:40 the Muse:

lol naa it’s cool..it’s an intriguing product they are just using the “BB cream” buzz word here though ;D

• 3/11/13 13:20 stef b:

omg, this is going TOO FAR!!

• 3/11/13 14:19 Angela:

My hair dislikes all Pantene products already, so I won’t feel bad skipping this one.

• 3/11/13 17:28 Layla:

Same here. It sounds like an intresting product, but then I get horrible buildup. As for frizz? Does nothing! >:-(

• 3/11/13 14:31 Kayla:

This sounds like they’re trying to create a combination knock-off of It’s a 10 products and the BB cream name

• 3/12/13 0:50 melissa@:

beat me to it. I like its a 10 products but so pricey. A drug-store knock off would be great. The Sally’s brand miracle 7 comes close and smells good.

• 3/11/13 19:38 Danii:

Uuhhhhh…. No. This is just flat out weird but I have a feeling my mom will buy this. This is just so stupid. Tired of seeing “BB CREAM” plastered everywhere.

• 3/11/13 21:11 carrie:

Um…what?

• 3/11/13 21:12 Nat:

how about BB cream for our digestive tracks while we’re at it? I’m sure mine could look better

• 3/11/13 22:52 SJ:

What’s a bet this is the same hair creme they keep repackaging every year? Blergh, no thanks.

• 3/12/13 0:28 Quinctia:

Well, that’s just dumb.

• 3/13/13 16:02 Piggy:

All I´m reading between the lines is silicone….

• 3/17/13 23:11 Lauren W.:

The premise is stupid… Just call it a styling lotion! But, that being said, I tried it and really like it. It also works great with the Suave Moroccan shampoo and conditioner. Then again, I actually like some of the silicones because they keep my hair from being a wiry disaster!

• 5/4/13 11:09 Angie K.:

I know everyone is downing this product. I have to admit I busted out laughing when I seen it on the shelves. But I tried it out and it’s WONDERFUL! I am in the process of coloring my purple hair back to dark brown and my hair is very dry and damaged. I put it on my dry hair as soon as I got home to test it out. My hair was instantly felt smoother and softer. I used it on my wet hair before styling and I am very impressed.i have to say all the claims it listed were backed up. My hair was smooth and soft and way less frizzy. I used the Pantene instead of using a smoother, blowout creme, heat protector, and frizz drops (my usual hair routine) just to test out the product. I am extremely impressed. I have wavy/frizzy hair that I straighten a lot. I can use the Pantene instead of all others when I straighten my hair.