Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen

Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen 4

After Tarina Tarantino’s Makeup Collection left Sephora I was having panic attacks that I’d never be able to get my hands on her Conditioning Lip Sheens again.

Seriously, bestest lipstick ever. I’d die if they disappeared. Thankfully Tarina sells her makeup collection on her site now at www.tarinatarantino.com phew, nervous breakdown averted.

I introduced you to these a while ago
but today I was using Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen in Watermelon Wow and had to share my MLBB (my lips but better) lip look with you!

Jump!

Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen 3

This lightweight lipstick has a weightless feel on lips and a beautiful shiny texture that screams comfort. The shade I’m wearing, Watermelon Wow, is described as a pink melon but personally it comes across dusky rose on my mouth. It’s such a natural, gorgeous shade, absolute HG (holy grail) formula and color. It quite reminds me of the texture and color of Lipstick Queen’s Jean Queen but a little lighter.

Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen

Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen Swatches

You SO need to check these out if you never tried them!

Tarina Tarantino Watermelon Wow Conditioning Lip Sheen FOTD

They are amazing.

P.S. Do you love this Tarina Crystal Pave Heart Necklace in Chokecherry? Slay me! I feel like a glamourous Mr T with this thing around my neck lol!

P.S.S. TGIF friends! I hope you have wonderful plans and if you celebrate Happy Easter! May it be blessed and peep-free!

Tarina Crystal Pave Heart Necklace

Disclosure:

This was gifted to the Muse.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/29/13 12:14 Melody:

Rose shades do look fab on u, suga! And that necklace is to die for! I snagged all of her lip sheens on sale last year.. Couldn’t help myself! They really are just that awesome! Don’t u just <3 Pendant?

• 3/29/13 12:57 the Muse:

aw thanks melody :-D I got them all too, best lipstick ever! such an incredible formula ;-D hehe I feel like Mr T! It’s huge ;-D loves it!

• 3/29/13 12:17 carrie:

I pity the fool! (Who doesn’t like this lipstick)

• 3/29/13 13:14 Nadia:

WOW you look stunning! This lipstick shade looks amazing on you. Unfortunately, I believe her cosmetic line is only available in the US now :( That necklace is gorgeous as well! I was thinking of getting a heart ring from her line.

• 3/29/13 13:20 the Muse:

aw thanks nadia <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I dunno if her site ships worldwide but if it does her makeup is available on site :)

• 3/29/13 16:14 LINDARRAGNAR:

I love that necklace!!! it’s definitely a statement pice of jewelry!

• 3/29/13 16:28 Cat G:

You look great!

I have her conditioning lip sheen in Floriculture (I think that’s how you spell it) and it’s just great! I feel these products should definitely get more attention!!

• 3/29/13 16:45 Alix:

Are the lip balms scented/flavored?

• 3/29/13 23:40 Devin:

besides being a blogger full time, do u also work in the makeup industry Muse?

• 4/16/13 16:49 the Muse:

no devin, not at all, just blog as a hobby and love makeup :)

• 3/30/13 3:20 Lydia (Sparkle With Me):

They look fab with their pigmentation and how moisturizing they are but unfortunately when MAC has $15 lipstick and the drugstore is coming out with amazing lip products somewhat similar to this all the time right now, I’m afraid I’ll have to pass.

• 3/30/13 5:21 Barb:

That’s your colour for sure!! Love her lipsticks!! and the packaging is tres pretty!! snagged some on sale when sephora was discontinuing the line. Good thing you can still get them.

• 3/30/13 13:31 Courtney:

Ok, you just reviewed (and loved!) one of my top 10 lippies ever (which is saying something, since I have a billion I’ve used!), AND made a Mr. T reference?!?!?! I am dying right now!!!!!! Have a great weekend. :)

• 4/1/13 8:06 Mandy:

I would buy it just for the packaging!

• 4/1/13 8:53 Alli:

I’ve never tried anything from Tarina Tarantino but that’s going to change as I am in love with that color! It looks FABULOUS on you. Add this to my list- I’m buying this now!

• 4/1/13 10:16 the Muse:

aw thanks alli! it’s a fab shade!

• 4/1/13 19:32 melissa:

I think this color will be too cool on me but I might haul one in another color because the formula sounds fab. I really like the shade on you. It seems to blend with your skin but still be seen. I have the lipstick queen jean gloss and I really like that formula. BTW my personal mlbb is Chanel coco shine in “boy”. It is the only chanel lip color I have ever repurchased. It works great for me.

• 4/2/13 16:38 the Muse:

hey melissa it’s gorg :-D loves it. ahhh boy is a lighter pink! :-D if you liked jean queen gloss the shade is similiar to this ;D

• 4/4/13 19:03 Miss D:

Wow, you look so purty in your necklace! :)

• 4/5/13 13:31 the Muse: