Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil Relaunch Review & Swatches
As you already know Urban Decay Glide-On Eyeliner Pencils had a relaunch and are now available in a whooping 40 shades. Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencils are available in the hugest variety of colored eyeliners any brand actually offers at the moment especially in such unique, unusual shades.
Now the launch includes 13 BRAND new shades as well as 14 previously exclusive shades and of course the rest may already be in your stash if you’re as obsessed with these liners as I am. Just sayin’ if you don’t have Perversion in your eyeliner stash you’re missing out!
Take a look!
I’ve reviewed these dozens of time so you really don’t need me to tell you how creamy they are, how long lasting the formula is, how easy they are to apply…they have tug-free glide across the lash line that glides on like melted butter. Of course, the formula is incredible but what really sets them apart is the variety of colors and finishes.
Metallics, shimmers, mattes, nudes, neutrals, bold shades, vibrant ones, you name it and they pretty much have a shade you can rock to. These aren’t your traditional black and brown eyeliner! It’s a rainbow of selection for your eyes! And hey if you’re not into the rainbow that’s ok because they have a ton of great basics to choose from as well like Perversion the blackest black eyeliner I’ve ever tried!
Brand New Shades:
- Smoke (deepest gray matte)
- Roach (deep cooper brown shimmer)
- Desperation (deep taupe/gray matte)
- Scorch (bronze shimmer with silver micro sparkle)
- Goldmine (gold shimmer with gold micro sparkle)
- Loaded (dark green shimmer)
- Freak (bright green shimmer)
- Invasion (deepest dark green matte)
- Abyss (bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro sparkle)
- Chaos (vibrant cobalt blue matte with slight floating pearl)
- Ether (pale smoky gray shimmer with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle)
- Vice (pearly red eggplant shimmer)
- Cuff (metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-sparkle)
Roll over the image of the pencil to see the name!
Vice, Smoke, Freak, Invasion, Loaded, Roach, Scorch
Abyss, Chaos, Cuff, Desperation, Ether, Goldmine
- Perversion (blackest black matte)
- Zero (black cream)
- Oil Slick (black shimmer with silver micro sparkle)
- Underground (metallic taupe shimmer)
- Bourbon (brown shimmer with gold micro-sparkle)
- Demolition (deep brown matte)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Stash (dark metallic green gold shimmer)
- Electric (bright metallic aquamarine shimmer with silver micro-sparkle)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant shimmer)
- Woodstock (sparkly hot pink shimmer with silver micro sparkle)
- Yeyo (metallic white shimmer)
Previously Exclusive Shades:
- Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer with silver micro sparkle)
- Mushroom (metallic taupe pewter shimmer)
- Smog (copper shimmer)
- Hustle (metallic brown shimmer)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro sparkle)
- Junkie (metallic teal shimmer with gold micro sparkle)
- Mainline (deep green blue matte)
- Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)
- LSD (navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro sparkle)
- Sabbath (deep navy matte)
- Psychedelic Sister (bright purple cream)
- Empire (dark eggplant matte)
- Asphyxia (vibrant pink purple duo tone and blue micro sparkle)
Asphyxia, Corrupt, Deep End, Delinquent, Empire, Hustle, Junkie, LSD, Mainline, Mushroom, Psychedelic Sister, Sabbath
Smog, Uzi, Whiskey
The relaunch of Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencils are available now at UrbanDecay.com and are heading to Sephora, Sephora.com, Ulta, Ulta.com, Macys and Macys.com just in time for Spring/Summer 2013.
Which shades are you lemming?
And most important, HOW many do you already own?
This review contains a sample
product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.