Don’t Forget Lush’s Chat Party is Today

Behold the gorgeous, delicious goodies that will be available exclusively at today’s Lush Chat Party!

Lush Avowash Shower Gel Lush Comforter Shower Gel

The party starts at 2PM PST and will give you the chance to haul some exclusive goodies (as seen above) as well as Lush’s Mother’s Day 2013 Collection (and anything else you want to throw in your cart).

Exclusive products include:

• Karma Shower Gel
  • Avowash Shower Gel
  • Comforter Body Lotion
  • Comforter Shower Gel
  • Scentenary Soap

Scentenary Soap smells like Rose Jam, someone hold me up I’m about to faint! Do need to stock pile!

Get to the party early as products are limited and when they are gone they are gone!

I really don’t need more Comforter Shower Gel and Body Lotion but I have a feeling I’ll be ordering more *head desk*! If anything at all do get your hands on some, it’s divine!

For more details visit http://www.lushusa.com

• 4/11/13 15:47 melissa:

Hi muse. :) I’m working hard today. Can you tell? Hehe. So in your opinion, does Rose jam smell like Ro’s Argan conditioner? If so then I need like 50 soaps. LOL

• 4/11/13 15:51 the Muse:

yessssssssssssssssssssss my precious ;-D girl I’ve been procrastinating my day away I got nada done lol! thank God i’m the boss :D

• 4/11/13 16:10 melissa:

I work on commission so I’m kinda like my own boss but I still have to follow corporate rules. I do insurance too but just personal lines. And thank you for the yes. I couldn’t tell from the site. I’ll definitely order a bar or 3. hurry up clock get 2:00pm LOL

• 4/11/13 16:17 the Muse:

omg awesome…mostly commercial here with some personal. Personal proves difficult to write lately, internet kinda sorta killed it for my agency :( sigh. But commercial is, thankfully, doing as amazing as ever. hehe! AGREED! p.s. everything sold out WAY fast last year so def jump on it!

• 4/11/13 16:21 melissa:

haha I think I’ll need a “break” at 2pm.

• 4/11/13 16:25 the Muse:

*nods* demand your 15 mins! head to the bathroom with your phone and log in ;D

• 4/11/13 16:34 melissa:

actually – I work from home. I just booted up my personal MBA and loaded the Lush page. I won’t be able to participate in the chat room party but I definitely am determined to get the soap and the comforter stuff and who knows what else ha. I just updated my account too. I haven’t ordered since 2011?? I guess I just buy stuff in the store or order from the UK.

• 4/11/13 16:41 the Muse:

lucky girl! wish I did! typically do UK as well, I believe last order was for xmas though, needed it quick! ;-D

• 4/11/13 18:32 melissa:

So i had my cart loaded well over $100 bucks and go to check out and it says all out of stock AFTER I put my credit card in. This was like at 2:20pm. i’m sad but not crushed. I wonder how many people ordered like 10 of each and then wipe them out fast lol.

• 4/12/13 10:00 the Muse:

that just sucks I don’t understand why they don’t take the order and make the products after like the UK doe!

• 4/11/13 19:19 Melissa:

Wow everything sold out so fast. Thank god I had a break in patients today right as the chat started and I was able to make a purchase. 25 bars of Scentenary soap :D wooooot!!!!!!

• 4/12/13 9:59 the Muse:

damn girl you gonna be rose jammy smelling for the next year ;D!

• 4/12/13 16:50 Melissa:

lol Oh trust me these won’t last long in my house. Hubby loves my soaps and goes through one every 1-2 weeks. I stock piled 15 Snow Cake soaps from xmas and i’m already down to less than half! Had to load up on Scentenary though. How could anyone resist rose jam scent?

• 4/16/13 11:49 the Muse:

omg I used to buy an entire slab of snowcake so I had it all year can totally relate ;-D seriously rose jam=awesome ;D the perfume though is a little strong for me :(

• 4/11/13 21:12 melissa:

SOoooo sad. They weren’t up right at 2pm so at about 2:18pm I entered my credit card number and then got the items sold out message. :( Oh well.

• 4/12/13 9:58 the Muse:

UNREAL didn’t they learn from last year? They should do it the way the UK does their chat parties, get the orders and make the product after everyone has ordered so everyone can get their fair share :( that sucks!

• 4/13/13 0:33 melisa:

sorry about the double whiney post. I was doubley sad LOL. HOWEVER I went to my local sephora and not only did thy have tote bags left but they had the nars eyeshadow palette set that comes with a really awesome brush an primer. VERY happy about that score at 15%. I went to Lush and got a rub-dub and coco-lotion. I actually saved money by missing out on the party so all is not lost LOL.

• 4/16/13 10:46 the Muse:

no whine away I felt the same way you did last year when I couldn’t get any of the shower gels :( LOL cool!