Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils Collection

Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils Collection

Fans of Milani’s Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils will adore the limited edition Naturally Chic Collection launching shortly in stores.

This collection features six new eye pencils in nude, natural shades of colors.

Take a look!

Milani’s Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils will be available in limited edition shades at select Walgreens, HEB, and Fred Meyer stores and the collection will also be available on www.milanicosmetics.com.

Shades:

• Black Ink
  • Espresso Line
  • Cafe Au Lait
  • Almond Cream
  • Sand Dunes
  • Golden Bronze

Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils

Milani Black Ink Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencil

Milani CAFE AU LAIT Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils

Milani ESPRESSO LINE Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils

Milani Golden Bronze Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencil

Milani Sand Dunes Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencils

Loving the looks of Golden Bronze!

Any you like?

P.S. Hope you all had a pleasant weekend! I can’t believe it’s the start of a new week already! Jeepers where does the time go? I have a review of Etude House’s CC Cream upcoming and scheduled for tonight so stayed tuned.

Have a great rest of the day!

• 4/22/13 16:34 Christina:

I love the Milani Shadow Eyez pencils and want all of them! I’m off to Walgreens but if I have to order them direct from Milani, fine by me. But once again, why is this stuff LE?

• 4/22/13 16:36 the Muse:

let the stalking begin! :D

• 4/22/13 18:13 Anat:

Do you know WHEN theyll b availble?? Please please share. I Love those soooo much!!!

• 4/22/13 20:28 the Muse:

according to milani they are hitting stores now anat and are already available online.

• 4/23/13 7:00 Anat:

I feel again like THE BALM 50% sale (: its not on line yet and i keep checking on milanicosmetics.com every hour (: …. at walgreens.com that dont sell milani at all! (-:

• 4/22/13 19:42 Veronica:

I love the look of this collection, but I admit I am baffled by it’s LE status. The pencils are a great product but not all of the colors are entirely work friendly. I would have thought they’d make these permanent so the series had a good, neutral core range.

• 4/23/13 9:39 Christina:

No luck finding these at my local Walgreen’s. I wish Milani would just put them up on their site already so I can just purchase them direct!

• 4/26/13 1:34 blueraccoon:

I love neutrals, I love shadow pencils…yeah, I bought all six when I saw them at my local Walgreens. No, I don’t have a collecting problem, why do you ask?

• 4/26/13 13:46 the Muse: