Loving The Face Shop Lovely Me EX Love Mark Tint

Loving The Face Shop Lovely Me EX Love Mark Tint

How freaking adorable are the Face Shop Love Me EX Love Mark Tint? The fact they have an adorable lip shaped sponge stamp that allows you to “stamp” the tint into place is too sweet!

It’s probably completely unconventional but I think it’s cute as all hell!

See how it works after the jump!

P.S. There’s Michael Socha news after the jump fan girls (and guys).

Loving The Face Shop Lovely MeEX Love Mark Tint

These cute little tints have a sponge shaped lip for “stamping” product onto lips. I find it hysterically cute but let’s face it not everyone has the same exact lip shape so how can this work?

I want to try one just for the hell of it.

Thoughts?

And about that Michael Socha news….

Loving The Face Shop Lovely Me Love Mark Tint

I’m kinda over Once Upon a Time at this point. Sorry fans. The show just drives me nuts. SO MANY damn characters. So I groaned a little when they news of the spin off series, Wonderland, started getting spread around the Internet. But when I heard Michael Socha was playing the Knave of Hearts in it, well, my Tivo was revved up and ready to record. OMG! Yay! Now I can’t wait to watch!

BTW…Being Human returns to BBC America in June! End game.

• 5/15/13 11:56 Kimmwc03:

This seems really neat but it probably won’t work on my lips. Once Upon a Time is an interesting show but there are too many characters to keep up with at times. I haven’t heard about the spin-off. Do you have any details?

• 5/15/13 12:28 Tanya:

This is so cute, but I agree very impractical. It kind of reminds me of those lipstick sheets where you fold them in half and put your lips on them. But at least this item is cute!

• 5/15/13 12:57 ggggg:

Maybe it works better if you pucker up a bit for application. I definitely know that stamp looks nothing like MY lips!

• 5/15/13 18:11 effortgirl:

lf the texture is like a typical tint ( watery), I think it’ll be great to apply as a cheek tint. Imagine a lip mark on your cheekbones before blending. it. It’ll be like someone fashion kissed u!
    Excuse me now, while I go surf Gmarket on how to buy this.

• 5/16/13 10:05 the Muse:

effortgirl that sounds like a cute idea ;-D hehe!

• 5/15/13 18:56 OliviaFrescura:

So cute! I would probably stamp that everywhere but my lips!

• 5/16/13 0:05 Emma:

I have to say, I’m kinda over Once Upon a Time too. I was thinking I probably won’t watch the next season….but then the season finale happened and now I’m kind of intrigued again! What is the new series about?!

• 5/16/13 9:58 the Muse:

i was thinking the same (haven’t watched the seasonal finale yet)…! Just so many characters :-/ There’s a link to the facebook for Wonderland that I posted above, you can see the trailer, it’s an Alice in Wonderland theme.

• 5/17/13 21:46 Smirking Valet:

Muse, any idea if The Face Shop stores in Flushing or Manhattan, will be carrying this??

• 5/20/13 11:51 the Muse:

didn’t see it there but don’t quote me, every time I go to the store it is just so jammed packed that I can’t really get to see all the products…!!!!!!!!!!