New Bath & Body Works Summer 2013 Candles

New Bath Body Works Summer 2013 Candles

There are a few new Bath & Body Works Summer 2013 Candles available at the moment. Sorry for the delay telling you as I believe they were on sale this weekend but no worries, a new sale will pop up at some point.

Take a look below!

• Bath & Body Works Summer Boardwalk Candle

Caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples and salted, sweet cream.

• Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle

Watermelon, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons.

• Bath & Body Works Lakeside Candle

Fresh water, sheer musk and lemon zest.

• Bath & Body Works Boathouse Row Candle

Moss, green sage and bay leaves with deep, blue watery notes.

• Bath & Body Works Summertime S’mores Candle

Toasted marshmallows, crackling campfire and creamy vanilla.

• Bath & Body Works Strawberry Picnic Candle

Strawberries, wild raspberries and sweet buttercream.

If you didn’t get Summer Boardwalk last year I highly recommend not missing it this year! It’s a gorgeous scent plus it’ll last you well into Fall as its one of those warm, comforting blends that’s perfect for the cooler weather. And seriously, they capture the essence of a carnival, circus, or boardwalk perfectly as this really has all those elements of popcorn, cotton candy, candy apples, etc….! Delicious!

What are you currently burning?

I’ve been burning Yankee Candle Paradise Spice the last few weeks. It’s a beautiful banana, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove blend that reminds me of a tropical island!

• 5/6/13 9:32 Debster:

I’ve been burning the fresh picked strawberry 3-wick for a while. I need to get a backup or two really bad.

• 5/6/13 9:39 the Muse:

I was worried it would smell like car air freshener, is it full on strawberry? or more mellow?

• 5/6/13 11:18 Susan:

Im interested in Debster’s take on the Strawberry Picnic scent. When I smelled it in the store, to me the strawberry notes were not strong at all, it seemed like just a sweet fragrance with a hint of strawberry.

• 5/6/13 9:35 Susan:

I picked up the watermelon lemonade last week and burned it this weekend. I love it. It is strongly scented and very tangy. Yum!

• 5/6/13 9:38 the Muse:

ooo want!

• 5/6/13 9:54 Nicole:

I’ve been burning lakeside. It’s surprisingly very citrusy.

• 5/6/13 9:55 the Muse:

I was curious about that, was wondering if it was more aquatic nice to hear it is citrus as I adore citrus scents :D

• 5/6/13 10:38 JoElla:

I haven’t sniffed these yet, but loved Boardwalk from last year. It is fantab when you want something sweet and not ready for Fireside marshmellow or VBN.

What I was burning is from another collection, and loved is Green Grass. I need more backups of this!

Has anyone sniffed S’mores? I wonder if it is a relaunch of the s’mores candle they had before?

Hopefully a sale soon, because I only have 6 candles left in my stash ;)

• 5/6/13 10:46 the Muse:

agreed! loved how it worked great for Summer but also lovely for Fall and even winter! I think it prob smells like fireside MM but haven’t smelled it yet. they actually had a sale this weekend I think but I was too busy to partake booo!

• 5/6/13 13:35 Jess:

It’s Marshmallow Fireside renamed basically! I sniffed it in-store last week. :)

• 5/6/13 17:19 moja31:

They just had the 2/$22 sale this weekend, and I picked up Watermelon Lemonade (sweet but not sickly), and White Barn Summer (fresh, with a little citrus & musk). I’v just recently gotten into B&BW candles, and I’m mildly obsessed with Tiki Beach.

• 5/6/13 19:01 Olivia:

I think I need some of these!

• 5/6/13 22:58 Shadia:

Lakeside and Boathouse Row sound right up my alley! I can’t do foody scents, sadly, but that just leaves more for you all, lol!

• 5/7/13 13:18 Laura:

I was just wondering when the Spring Scents were going to go on sale! And was going to check with MofaM today!