I’m delighted to tell you about the about the new Lip Lustre Lip Gloss that Lorac is releasing for Fall 2013. As a lover of Lorac Lipgloss, ya know, gotta have those awesome Holiday Sets, I was curious to see what this new formula was all about.
They’ll be five shades of Lip Lustre Lip Gloss launching with the new Lorac Pro Collection that Lorac revisits for Fall.
Take a peek!
Lorac Lip Lustre Lip Gloss ($15) this new shimmering gloss is infused with good for you antixoidants like Vitamins A, C, and E, acai, and pomegranate.
The fun part is it’s actually inspired by Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Eye Shimmer! If these are as shimmery as Liquid Lustre we are in for a treat!
- Ruby Lustre (red with multi color shimmer)
- Fuchsia Lustre (fuchsia pink with multi color shimmer)
- 3D Lustre (rosy bronze with multi color shimmer)
- Rose Lustre (light pink with multi color shimmer)
- Peach Lustre (peachy pink with multi color shimmer)
Might I say I love the $15 price tag!?
I’m all in! I love me some shimmery gloss.
It’s available now at Sephora.com
Or skip for you?