Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection for Summer 2013

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Collection Katie Holmes

The new Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection featuring Katie Holmes makes me think I, too, can wear sultry navy shades without looking like I was punched in the eye. I used to love blue but my eyes got a little older so anytime I wear it they end up looking bruised, tired, and just stressed out.

But after seeing the stunning look Bobbi created for Katie I instantly new I had to have some of the pieces in this collection.

Take a look!

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Eye Palette $60
Shades:

• Ivory (creamy white)
  • Cement (grey beige)
  • Blazing Star (pale beige sparkle)
  • Beige Shimmer Wash (shimmery nude)
  • Twilight Pink Metallic (light golden pink)
  • Naked (warm nude)
  • Slate (medium grey)
  • Rich Navy (deep royal blue)

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Eye Palette

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Suede $25

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Long Wear Cream Shadow Suede

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Steel Ink $23

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Steel Ink

Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Brick Compact $45
More subtle than a Shimmer Brick but with the same overall brightening effect of our finishing powder, this formula creates a lit-from-within glow with a hint of pretty pink.

Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Brick Compact

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Nail Polish in Navy $18

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Nail Polish Navy

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Lip Gloss in Honey $24

Bobbi Brown Navy Nude Lip Gloss Honey

Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss in Sailor $24

Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss Sailor

Bobbi Brown All-Over Bronzing Gel SPF 15 $32
A unique gel-based formula that delivers an instant, healthy, natural-looking glow to the face, with the added benefit of sun protection.

Bobbi Brown All Over Bronzing Gel SPF 15

The collection is available now on counters or online at bobbibrown.com

Anything you love or want from this collection?

• 7/1/13 10:34 Amy Amethyst:

I love navy liner! I think it’s so pretty and a good alternative to charcoal or black, especially for brown and hazel eyes.

• 7/1/13 10:49 Nicole:

I have both Naked palettes. Would the Navy and Nude repeat those at all?

• 7/1/13 11:04 the Muse:

seems like comparing apples and oranges nicole…three vastly different palettes :)

• 7/1/13 11:21 Nicole:

Thanks! Online, the colors looked a bit similar to the Naked palettes. I just didn’t want to repeat. Macy’s, here I come!

• 7/1/13 11:26 the Muse:

I think you should be fine Nicole. the naked palettes are far more intense (you’re talking about UD I assume?).

• 7/1/13 11:26 Sara Elisabeth:

The brightening compact looks nice. I may haul that. I prefer a more subtle illumination than the shimmer bricks provide.

• 7/1/13 11:46 Jen_m_sunshine:

Did major haul on this – got the eye palette, the suede cream shadow, the steel eyeliner and the brightening brick. The brightening brick is awesome! LOVE all of it and actually quite pleased with the collection which is a shocker as her stuff has been rather blah and underwhelming (and sparkly!) of late.

• 7/1/13 12:38 Candy Coated Cashmere:

I really want that nail polish :(

• 7/1/13 13:49 Kierstyn:

I’m dying for that nail polish! I think I’m going to need to see some swatches, but I’m in love if it really looks like that photo!

• 7/1/13 15:35 JoElla:

Candy, Kierstyn, check out the fantab blues Sinful Colors has out now. They are in Walgreens and some Target stores. I know I have a color like that from them.

I am going to wait for swatches before I get all moogly oogly over this launch. I haven’t been thrilled with BB’s palettes lately. But totally loving the shimmer brick thingie.

• 7/16/13 16:54 Madeline:

UD has spoiled me… $60 for only eight colors…? It’s just like Bare Minerals… Sheesh, talk about sticker shock.