Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes for Summer 2013

Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes
Do these Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes Eyeshadow remind you of anything? If you said Stila Countless Color Pigments you’d be thinking the same thing I was.

Available in ten shades Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes Eyeshadow are a baked shadow featuring three colors in a single compact.

Take a look!

Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes, like Stila Countless Color Pigments, can be used as both an eyeshadow and a blusher. Each pot contains three shades of shadow that you can mix and match to create endless looks. The baked formula promises a silky smooth, easy to blend formula.

Not sure where the Jewel comes into place here though as they appear quite matte don’t they? Typically “jewel” is a reference to some sort of sparkle in the formula when it comes to Asian eyeshadows but these definitely are lacking in that department.

Holika Holika Jewel Light Shuffle Color Eyes Eyeshadow
Shades:

• Scarlet Red
  • Fuchsia Fantasy
  • Turkey Blue
  • Lime Coloring
  • Sephia Pink
  • Blue Hawaii
  • Pink Tangerine
  • Purple Rain
  • Retro Red
  • Suffle Brown

Many of the shades are almost spot on dupes for Stila’s version of these shadows don’t you think?

I don’t think I’ll be indulging since I ended up dislike Stila’s version but they sure are pretty to look at!

What do you think?

• 7/16/13 10:20 lucia:

talking about a rip off! Even the color of the cases matches

• 7/16/13 10:21 Jen:

I was ready to buy like 3 of the Stila ones, but when I saw them IRL and noticed it was almost impossible to use the colors individually, I walked away sobbing. Lol
    The Stila ones are marbled to close together, so I’m diggin these Holikas!
    Now just hoping that they are nicely pigmented. ;)

• 7/16/13 12:19 Lisa T:

I immediately thought of Stila’s Countless Color Pigments before I read the post! I didn’t want to buy any full priced, but when I found a bunch of them at Nordstrom Rack (for$8.97), I bought two from them & I bought one from Stila’s 50% off sale in April. It’s not bad when it’s on sale, but full priced.. meh.

• 7/16/13 12:32 the Muse:

AGREED!

• 7/17/13 3:51 Phyrra:

So pretty and wow they look so similar to the Holika!

• 7/17/13 4:31 Phyrra:

err I mean the Stila!

• 7/17/13 16:51 Miss D:

Hey, I got a couple of the Stila ones but haven’t had a chance to really try them out yet…what did you dislike about them?

• 7/17/13 16:53 the Muse:

I’m actually going to review them tomorrow Miss D, just headed out at the moment ;-D promise all deets will be in the review <3!