Is Missha Trying to Be Like Rimmel Or…

Missha M Ever Lasting Lacquer Rouge

Is Rimmel trying to be like Missha? Meet Missha’s M Ever Lasting Lacquer Rouge.

Missha M Ever Lasting Lacquer Rouge is a highly pigmented matte creamy stain that promises a long wearing formula that doesn’t feather, bleed, or transfer. The lightweight texture is virtually weightless on lips but provides intense color. They can be worn sheer for lighter color or build up for more intensity. The matte finish can also get a boost from the clear shade available in the same formula which provides glossiness to the overall look and finish of the rouge.

They look a lot like Rimmel’s new Show Off Lip Lacquers don’t they?

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer

Have you tried Rimmel’s version?

Think you might love Missha’s?

Do share!

They aren’t yet available from Missha US but they should launch shortly I’m sure!

• 7/10/13 18:11 Malinda Jane:

To me the rimmel lip lacquers smell SO HORRIBLE! It smells like a chemical form of rotten cantaloupe. I’m normally not sensitive to scented products or weird chemical smells, but it made me nauseous and I had to take it off right away. I made my sister in law smell the one I had, as well as my Mom, and neither seemed to think it was that bad so I started wondering if it was just me…

• 7/11/13 10:55 the Muse:

they kinda smell like play-doh too!

• 7/10/13 20:28 Nhi Nguyen:

Missha actually came out with those first! (:

• 7/11/13 9:56 the Muse:

yeah I know just seemed like a fun way to open up the post Nhi since they look the same :)

• 7/10/13 21:27 mandy:

Muse!!

Hsve you tried the rimmel apocalips yet?? I can’t tell if they’re a stain/gloss/ or glossy lipstick??

and where can you buy Missha in the US?? As soon as I read matte, I was like I NEEEEEED IT!

Thank you for all you do!!

• 7/10/13 21:33 mandy:

I just read your review on rimmel!! fail on my part!! Can’t wait until these babies are out!!

• 7/11/13 9:54 the Muse:

hi mandy you can get http://www.misshaus.com but they don’t yet have these as of yet but surely will soon :-D my pleasure glad you found the rimmel review!

• 7/13/13 12:15 mm:

missha’s is more like a mufe aqua rouge. but missha’s version is horrible! soooo dry :(
    i have tried both of them, and i like rimmel’s more than missha’s.