NARS Nordstrom Anniversary Exclusive Collection

NARS Voulez Vous Cheek Eye Palette

NARS has stunning Voulez Vous Cheek & Eye Palette as well as cute little Lip Bags available exclusively at Nordstrom during their Anniversary Sale that I’m lemming….!

Well maybe I’m just lemming the palette and the actual bag that the lip set comes in! Can we just buy the bag maybe? NARS? Nordstrom? Anyone?

NARS Lip Bag

Take a look!

NARS Some Like It Hot Lip Bag (Nordstrom Exclusive) $49
Includes:

• Full-size Pago Pago Lipstick
  • Mini Gold Digger Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
  • Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina
  • NARS Tote Bag

NARS Lip Bag Nordstrom Exclusive

NARS Some Like It Hot Lip Bag

NARS Baiser de Feu Lip Bag (Nordstrom Exclusive) $49
Includes:

• Full-size Damage Lipstick.
  • Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Como.
  • Mini Velvet Lip Pencil in Damned.
  • NARS Tote Bag

NARS Baiser de Feu Lip Bag

NARS Voulez Vous Cheek & Eye Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive) $59
Shades:

• Eyeshadow in Moloka├»
  • Eyeshadow in Antananarivo
  • Eyeshadow in Rangoun
  • Eyeshadow in LHASA
  • Blush in Deep Throat
  • Blush in Dolce Vita

NARS Voulez Vous Cheek Eye Palette

All three of these products are available to pre-book in store and you can pick them up July 19th or they are available for purchase now at Nordstrom.com for those with a Nordstrom Fashions Rewards Card.

• 7/10/13 13:44 AnniLau:

None of the lip bags grab me, but that palette…gorgeous!

• 7/10/13 14:26 kimkats:

“as for me, lips are as sexy as it gets” – Francois, you obviously haven’t seen the Daily Freshness Panty Fresheners! Now a stick on air freshener for your skivvies is sexay!!

I do love that palette – actually there’s several of the Nordie’s anniversary things that I like, and I will actually be close to a Nordie’s while the sale is going on!! WOO-HOO!!
    I will leave my stick on panty fresheners at home, tho – I like to live on the edge!!! :-x

• 7/10/13 14:36 the Muse:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO kim ;-D hahahaha! :-D

• 7/10/13 16:28 Miss D:

Did someone mention panty fresheners?! That’s it- I’m moving on to the next post…gotta figure if panty fresheners should be a necessity in my life now! XD

• 7/10/13 17:12 Debster:

Can’t I JUST buy the tote bag??? I only want the tote bag. WANT!!!!

• 7/10/13 17:17 Christina:

Normally NARS doesn’t appeal to me but that palette, oh mama…i need it in my life. And for once not an Organism blush. Deep Throat and Dolce Vita <3 <3…no longer shall I resist you both. hahaha

Thank you for the post Muse! :)

• 7/11/13 10:56 the Muse:

my pleasure miss :)

• 7/10/13 17:23 amy:

I love the look of the shadows, but I’m not sure about either of the blush shades. Even if one of the blushes was something I’d wear, it’d be worth it, but alas, I’m strictly into plummy-mauves… Also, the LE shades look very similar to Mekong, Blondie, and possibly Alhambra. I think I’ll stick to the Fall eye palettes.

• 7/10/13 17:40 May:

Dolce Vita actually comes off a bit deeper on your cheeks! I would describe it as rosy-mauve on my NC35 skin. It’s all I wore during the fall/winter time because it was matte and not bright and shimmery.

• 7/10/13 20:03 Kathy:

I must have the palette and the pink lippies! Thanks for posting pics!

I have no words for the panty fresheners. Just a snicker and a shake of the head.

• 7/11/13 9:59 the Muse:

lol kathy ;-D hehe! my pleasure!

• 7/11/13 0:51 Phyrra:

I think I want the palette! I know I’d wear the blushes.