Sephora Long-Lasting Vinyl Lip Lacquer for Fall 2013

Sephora Long Lasting Vinyl Lip Lacquer

Time for long lasting dramatic lips on the cheap! Sephora Long Lasting Vinyl Lip Lacquer is on my hit list for Fall….maybe…depends on the formula but from what I’ve seen I think I’ll love all over this bolder lip colors.

But there’s a catch they only have ‘em in two shades.

Oh suckage is me.

But the $14 kinda rocks.

Perhaps a little dupe of Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge do you think?

This liquid lipsticks promise an intense pigmentation with extreme shine in a silky textured creamy formula. They sound divine but I always have issues with formulas like this as they love to road trip around my face and end up all over the damn place. And I’m not really a lip liner kinda gal to keep them around….

But still these colors are rockin’!

Shades:

• Provocative Burgundy
  • Provocative Red

Did I mention they are only $14 each?

Do like!

Available now at Sephora.

• 7/11/13 10:47 Renu:

Oh I wish they had a dusty rose or some daywear shades. These sound lovely, but it would be awesome if more shade options came out!

• 7/11/13 10:51 the Muse:

agreed!

• 7/11/13 11:04 Caroline:

I love red lips. I’m always looking for the best stain or longwear (very little transfer is okay) so I can wear it without worrying. I work standing up moving around full time, and I’m a full time student, so I drink a lot of water, and I’m out and about a lot and busy a lot, so I don’t like worrying about it.

• 7/11/13 11:29 Christina:

At least we’ll always have Rimmel!

• 7/11/13 12:15 Georgia:

Kind of reminds me of the Tony Moly stains, which I really like, they do last, and last….and stain. LOL.

• 7/11/13 16:56 amy:

There may only be 2 shades, but if they are true to the promo pics, I will be snatching these up, ASAP! If they threw in a truly, beige nude, they’d hit the trifecta, though, in terms of what shades I most often wear. Well, at least with only 2 options, we won’t all latch onto the “gotta-have-’em-all” mania we often fall into with other brands, LOL!

• 7/12/13 3:46 Angel:

Like I’ve said a million times before…I need another red lippie like a hole in the head but I NEED these! Damn you Muse :) These are so getting ordered tonight, so purrrty!

• 7/12/13 14:37 Hanna:

Ooh, I dig that burgundy, might have to pick this up.
    Hopefully someone will swatch them soon.