Stila Hints at Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer & Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow

Stila’s latest e-mail blast includes a rather sneaky little peek of the new Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer and Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow that will be launching this September.

How gorgeous is that very brief look at the Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow? It quite looks like Maybelline Inked in Pink does it? I have to personally be very careful with metals as they tend to go a bit frosty on me and aren’t exactly flattering on my fuller face! But I know they’ll be my down fall come Fall! They look incredibly pretty! Yum!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer sounds intriguing as well! Unsure how well I’ll do with a clear liquid eyeshadow primer but I’m willing to try anything once…seems like an interesting concept doesn’t it?

I look forward to hearing more about both products.

How about you?

Loving the shadows?

Thoughts on the eyeshadow primer?

• 7/24/13 10:00 Sara:

I’m definitely curious about that liquid primer! I’m looking forward to a review if you’re planning to do one. I’m nearly out of my Urban Decay primer potion and I haven’t bought a replacement tube yet, so I’m open to new products!

• 7/24/13 10:02 the Muse:

def will be sara, quite curious about it ;D

• 7/24/13 13:05 Becky:

I wonder if it will actually be a product like Pixie Epoxy rather than an all over primer and the shadow will be like UD Moondust? Which makes me now want to try my P.E. and my Moondust together haha

• 7/24/13 13:06 the Muse:

I wonder the same :-D

• 8/21/13 21:58 StilaLove:

The UD Moondust is more comparable to the Stila Jewel Shadows. The Jewel shades are alot more pigmented however and they stay put really well. The metal eyes foil shadow is DEFINITELY one of a kind. This product comes with a mixing pan as well as the priming liquid. I just got to play with them and they look more amplified like Swarovski crystals and gold leaf! its nothing like you will have ever seen! Already saving up for every color is INCREDIBLE!

• 7/24/13 18:44 Mandy:

I hope Stila isn’t discontinuing the Prime Pot. It’s the only thing that works with my oily eyelids.

• 7/26/13 16:01 Irish Navin:

Shhh – Don’t tell! I have seen these in person. My friend is one of the national artists for Stila, he let me play with them earlier in the month. The primer and shadow come packaged together – with the small tin for mixing – this shadow is REALLY metallic – truly a foil finish for the lid. I fell in love with the lavender and bronze…

• 8/13/13 16:17 Katy:

I saw the metallic merlot magnificent metals shadow in my septerrmber issues of People Style Watch and I’ve been looking everywhere for it! Thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ll just have to wait until December.

• 8/13/13 16:24 the Muse:

katy maybe sooner of we are lucky!

• 8/17/13 12:20 Ginger:

katy- I saw the same article and it prompted me to look up the eyeshadow, too! I didn’t like the plum/berry look for the eyes though. They said to reduce the pink eye look to use a black liner, but I still thought the overall look was WAY too pink/red to be used on the eyes. I would feel like a white rabbit, you know? LOL. I think that look in a blue, purple, or green would be an absolute KNOCKOUT though. What do you think?

• 8/13/13 16:18 Katy: