Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color for Fall 2013

Benefit Hydra Smooth Lip Color

Would someone please grab me some of these new Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color on the double? I them dem so hard!

This retro chic lippie is packed with shea, mango butter, and vitamin E which makes them a super smooth, moisturizing lipstick. I think I’m in love.

Available in ten shades Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color gets added to Benefit newish color cosmetic collection that released earlier this year. This have a double slanted tip so it fits the contour of your lips easily and allows you to define, line, and fill lips with color easily. According to Benefit the shades available are supposed to be the most universally flattering of colors. They come in three finishes which are sheer, medium, and medium-full color pay off so if you want pigment Benefit has time for that or if you want sheer, there’s time for that too!

Benefit Hydra Smooth Lip Color Fall 2013

Colors:

• Wing Woman (peachy neutral)
  • Dare Me (true fuchsia)
  • Fling Thing (very berry)
  • Talk Flirty (orchid pink)
  • Tuttie-Cutie (coral)
  • Air Kiss (bubblegum)
  • Juicy Details (natural pink)
  • Lip Service (pink peach)
  • Frisky Business (shimmering nude)
  • Nice ‘N Teasy (rosy neutral)

Each will set you back $19 and they are available right now at your local Sephora or Sephora.com

I feel like I need ALL the shades.

Universally flattering shades?

Yeah, prob need ‘em all!

• 8/7/13 21:11 dina:

can’t wait to see swatches!!! love the unique packaging :)

• 8/7/13 21:49 Suzi:

Do these have that funky smell that the glosses do? It’s not that it is necessarily bad, but I am super sensitive to fragranced lip products. Glad you are back from vacation! I was having withdrawals!

• 8/8/13 9:42 the Muse:

I don’t know Suzi haven’t tried them unfortunately sorry :( but as soon as I do will be sure to let you know! AW THANKS!

• 8/8/13 3:13 Angel:

I love that packaging! So cute, reminds me of some of my grandma’s old lippie tubes. She had some from the 50′s, I loved playing with them.

• 8/8/13 9:35 the Muse:

exactly my thoughts! VERY retro!

• 8/8/13 8:42 Michelle:

Oh Muse, these are such pretty colors!
    Will you be doing swatches?

• 8/8/13 9:18 the Muse:

def michelle :)

• 8/8/13 10:42 Caitlin:

How freaking adorbs is that packaging? I would be hard pressed to decide whether I wanted to keep it in the cardboard tube or just in the plastic shell! BOTH so cute!

• 8/8/13 11:54 kimkats:

I hafta say I’m not over impressed with benefit generally, but DAYUM thes lippies are adorable! LOVE the retro packaging!! And some of the colors sounds nice too – I will check these bad boys out! can’t wait for swatches of them!

• 8/9/13 17:45 Miss D:

Dang these are cute!! XD

• 8/9/13 19:08 Linda:

Hi Muse, I’m interested in the full coverage but it doesn’t say on the Sephora website which lippies have which finish. Do you know?

• 8/13/13 8:28 Shelley:

Do you happen to know when these will be available to purchase? the anticipation is killing me

• 8/13/13 9:02 the Muse:

right now at Sephora.com Shelley :) as stated in the post.

• 11/16/13 22:36 Camellia:

Will you be reveiwing these at some point? There are not many reveiws out there and I would really like to know wether they are worth purchasing!

• 11/18/13 10:31 the Muse:

yup got a review on the horizon soon :)