I Bark Therefore I Am

Sometimes when she’s sleeping and I disturb her to take pictures she’ll make this soft barking sounds (it kinda sounds like a cough) instead of meows, my sister says she was a smoker in another life haha! True story. This is her mid-bark…!

Saffy 2013

• 9/26/13 20:41 DivaShop:

Hahaha! :D Aw, what a cutie.

• 9/27/13 9:30 the Muse:

:-D!

• 9/27/13 8:49 K.B.:

lol If my cat’s been asleep for long enough, he’ll meow but nothing comes out. It’s both creepy and hilarious.

• 9/27/13 9:04 the Muse:

LOL AW! he has to catch his voice!

• 9/27/13 9:47 Carol:

Ha. My cat does that too. If that isn’t a leave me alone look, I don’t know what is.

• 9/27/13 9:48 the Muse:

the talk to the butt look!

• 9/27/13 10:11 Ruth:

your babies are adorable! my gray baby tries to meow and just kinda breaths heavy and at the end a tiny squeak will come out. but Trudy is a mighty huntress and brings me the spoils of her hunt, less her trophy (the head). she’s an outside kitty that was abandoned by her humans and has since adopted us.

OT- lookie! https://www.riptapparel.com/

• 9/27/13 10:15 the Muse:

OMG I JUST ORDERED THAT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

and about babies…thank you :) awwwww Trudy sounds awesome :-D My queenie kinda does the huffy breath out meow after she gets up…nothing really comes out but air hahahaha!

• 9/27/13 10:20 the Muse:

I HATE YOU! I got the iphone case and the hoodie!

• 9/27/13 11:02 ruth:

Hahahaha!!! turn about is fair play since many of my purchases are Muse influenced! I just got the hoodie, since I have a Droid they don’t make tons of fun cases for them like the iProducts. and Trudy is an awesome baby and came into my life on a perm basis after my Cleo passed away. the cat gods sent me a new baby to love.

• 9/30/13 13:38 the Muse:

:-D! sucks they don’t do android cases! blowwwws! but the hoodie is awesome ;-D awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! totally understand the feeling of losing an animal and being blessed with a new one to love!

• 9/27/13 10:14 ashley:

SO CUTE! When I disturb my cats, they make a weird cooing noise, like a pigeon and then give me death stares. Love my cats <3

• 9/27/13 10:31 the Muse:

AWW that sounds cute :-D I get the death stare too lol!

• 9/27/13 15:57 Majick:

OMG – all the cat talk. I swear sometimes my cat (Caliboosh) actually huffs at me when she’s annoyed. YOu know, like if she wants to go out and I’m all comfy on the sofa… first it’s the stare down, then the paw, then the meow and more “death stare” and finally, the huff as she walks away annoyed. ROFLMAO she is a wonderful cat. Also a hugger LOL.
    She is my last “ferral” stray to be tamed. I won’t get another animal at this time because I want her to be TOP CAT for a while. The strays seem to seek me out so I’m sure when it’s time there will be another at my door. :-)

• 9/30/13 13:26 the Muse:

aww she sounds like a darling majick :D

• 9/27/13 19:35 SusanT:

Awww, she’s a little doll, Muse! My little baby is a real little meower, she never shuts up. One of her nicknames is Gossip Girl for that very reason.

• 9/30/13 13:25 the Muse:

OMG susan! TOO cute :-D Gossip girl! AW!