Kat Von D Spellbinding Eye Shadow Book I Need You

Kat Von D Spellbinding Eye Shadow Book

Mmm how delicious is the Kat Von D Spellbind Eye Shadow Book? This gorgeous eyeshadow palette twenty four eyes shadows to create endless looks!

Is it time for Sephora Friends and Family yet? Because I need you Kat Von D Spellbind Eye Shadow Book in my life, now, or at least soonish.

Kat Von D Spellbinding Eye Shadow Book Palette

The Kat Von D Spellbind Eye Shadow Book is loaded with 24 eyeshadows in rich, warm shades of color. The $55 palette features a beautiful box featuring Kat’s original artwork!

It’s positively delicious and I must have.

It’s available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

What do you think?

Haul for you?

Or skip?

• 9/3/13 11:33 kim:

That is so pretty! I have never tried any of her shadows. How is the quality?

• 9/3/13 11:35 Missy:

Beautiful! I think Kat Von D’s eyeshadows are underrated – I’ve found them to be really good quality.

The setup of this palette reminds me so much of the UD 15th Anniversary one.

• 9/6/13 3:44 Maggie:

I was just thinking that it looked like the UD 15th Anniversary one. Still upset I didn’t purchase that one.

• 9/3/13 11:38 Michelle:

Woooo! This looks SO pretty. I may need it but, definitely not until Sephora F&F. September is a no-buy for me and I am sticking to it so I can hopefully use through a few products and potentially feel a bit less like a hoarder.

• 9/9/13 14:10 EnticingMakeup:

Lol I know that feeling! I’m trying to be strong and not buy this palette until friends and family. Besides I can’t wait for all the holiday sets! :)

• 9/3/13 12:17 Karina:

The artwork is beautiful! I need it, or at least I need to swatch all the shadows xD

• 9/3/13 12:30 Samareen:

Me WANTS!!!! WANTS!!! WANTS!!!! wish someone would gift me this :D As I’d ordered a lot of makeup online, I’m broke now :P

• 9/3/13 12:45 Renu:

I need this so badly, it’s like having a constant tummy ache.

• 9/3/13 13:53 Cindy Ramirez:

That top brownish color looks like it miiiight be a duo chrome. >:D I’m usually more attracted to the warmer colors, but I’m really digging the cooler colors in this palette. If the quality of the shadows are like her other palettes, this will most likely be haul worthy. ;]

• 9/3/13 14:16 Phyrra:

Wow, that’s going on my list!

• 9/3/13 14:28 Michelle:

Oh, I do believe this rates as a must have!
    Muse, do you know if this is a limited edition piece?

• 9/3/13 14:33 the Muse:

it is LE Michelle :)

• 9/3/13 16:18 ks:

OMG must have..when is Sephora F&F?

• 9/3/13 16:25 the Muse:

not sure last year was November but with Sephora ya never know ;D count be earlier who knows! Hopefully soon!

• 9/3/13 18:42 Ashley:

Wow you could do so many looks with this amazing palette. I like how they categorized them together already so it takes the guess work out of deciding what look to create when you’re pressed for time. Seems expensive, but you actually get a lot of different looks, so its actually a bargain!

• 9/3/13 19:34 Jenna:

I’m a sucker for shadow palettes (I just never seem to reach for my singles, even though I own a crap ton of ‘em. Palettes are just so easy.)
    This is the first release in a while that actually seems like something new for a decent price.
    Looks like I’ll be putting this on my birthday wishlist!

• 9/3/13 20:04 amy:

Most of the shades look like those already in previous palettes, so I need to see this in person. That red, however, may be my tipping point…

• 9/3/13 21:54 meg:

I ordered this right away – I’ve been waiting for it ever since Kat mentioned it on her Instagram months ago! Her products are always well worth it!

• 9/3/13 23:58 telle:

this is a *MUST* !! i am really excited about this! :D I hope the packaging isn’t huge and bulky though! :D Thanks for sharing Muse! <3

• 9/4/13 9:16 the Muse:

my pleasure telle :D

• 9/5/13 10:03 telle:

:D
        i *really* want to order this, but it still takes 3-4 weeks to order, so i may as well just wait until it hits the store, then i can gleefully play! in the meantime, i look forward to other’s experiences (since it will be on US shelves way before CDN) with the palette, swatchie swatches and reviews! swwoooon! SO glad i am live vicariously through others, until my turn! :D :D :D *GLEE*

• 9/4/13 0:09 Brandi:

OMFG.
    THIS PALETTE.
    I NEED IT IN MY LIFE.
    LIKE NOW.

• 9/4/13 1:46 Natalye:

I need to check this out!!!!! This palette looks amazing!

• 9/4/13 3:18 Brillianteden:

Welp, so much for not buying any more eyeshadow this year… Pretty sure this is my dream palette! Thanks for sharing!

• 9/4/13 9:07 the Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 9/4/13 15:28 Kaelyn:

Definitely wouldn’t pass over this product because it has some absolutely gorgeous colors, and plus who doesn’t love Kat Von D (so gorgeous)?! Unfortunately I have a long lists of palettes I want to get first before this one right now 😞

• 9/4/13 18:01 evilyn1983:

ORDERED! Picked up the new lipstick set too. Her makeup is SO underrated! I have almost every single palette (missing the adora palette which I returned because I do not dig cream shadows) and I am OBSESSED with this one.
    Can’t wait til it arrives! It’s my 15th or so early bday gift to myself (9/09!) before hitting 30. LOL

• 9/5/13 9:20 the Muse:

happy early bday! :D

• 9/4/13 22:45 Deseire:

Just ordered CANT WAIT! The colors look incredible and I’ve always enjoyed the Kat Von D shadow formula.

• 9/5/13 1:53 Marilyn @ Lipgloss+Spandex:

I was going to wait to use my giftcards til after the holidays and snag some value sets on sale… but I love the look of this palette!

• 10/1/13 23:00 bebe:

Sweet Fancy Moses!!!! I saw this today at Sephora and it took every bit of resolve to keep from buying it on the spot. This has got to be one of the most beautiful collections I’ve ever seen…really! It even gives the old Stagelight loose powders from the 70’s a run for their money, and those were some truly beautiful eyeshadows in their day. I tried the two green shades together and they looked fantastic…in fact, I’m still wearing them and it’s been eight hours already, yet they’re still fresh. The terracotta and mauve shades can also double as blushers for cheeks, decollette, and earlobes. You can even brush a tiny bit of the more vibrant shades on your bangs…or add subtle highlights to a bun or French twist (I believe in multi-tasking, lol). Plus, I loved the tutorial on the inside cover. I just know I’m going to go back next week and buy this along with the companion mini lipstick collection, and it will be more than I’ve collectively spent on makeup at one time in over ten years ($94 plus tax for both), but it will be money well spent. Kat really outdid herself with this one! :-)

• 10/4/13 11:39 isabelle:

hi
    beautiful palette!but she is not distributed in france.I love your blog it’s very complete.
    bye ;))

• 10/4/13 11:40 the Muse:

thanks isabelle :)

• 10/11/13 21:48 Gen T:

I just bought this today at Sephora! I was just going there to return an item and buy an eyebrow pencil. I made the decision last week to buy UD’s Vice 2 instead of this. But I couldn’t resist!!! I bought it today and I can’t wait to try it out!!!! I also bought UD’s Crazy Ocho liners…..love them!!!

• 11/13/13 23:53 Heather:

I wanted this originally, but I saw a lot of Youtube reviews where the colors came off a bit too powdery for my tastes. I’ve been spoiled by Urban Decay. :) Anyway, it looks like it must have sold out on Sephora anyway. Only the Spellbinding set with the smaller palette of shadows is showing now. I am waiting on my order for KVD’s Sinner perfume. Love that scent for nighttime!