Kiss Pro Nail Art Disney Villains Sets for Halloween 2013
Give your nails a touch of evil with the new Kiss Pro Nail Art Disney Villains Sets for Halloween 2013. Kiss has released four limited edition Disney Villains Nail Art Kits inspired by Maleficient, Cruelle De Vil, Evil Queen, or Ursula to create killer nail art looks for the Halloween season.
I’ll be having a giveaway later today for this VERY cute sets but here’s a peek at them for now!
Take a look!
The Kiss DIY Pro Nail Art Disney Villains Collection ($9.99) include essentials for creating evil nail art for your manicure! Each set includes shimmers, glitters, nail art sticks, a top coat, and brush to create several different designs!
Sets are inspired by favorite diva Disney Villains Maleficient, Cruelle De Vil, Evil Queen, and Ursula.
- Flat Brush (used to create unique designs or gather glitter to lay onto nails precisely)
- Foil Tape (create accented patterns and shapes on nails)
- Nail Art Sheet (apply decorative sticks to nails to create one of a kind looks)
- HD Glitters (use your favorite nail brush to layer on glitter and create intricate textures on nails)
- Caviar Beads (apply a thin layer of top coat and with polish still wet add beads to nails or or just the tips)
The sets are available now exclusively at Walgreens.