Tarte Clutch The Spirit Lipgloss Set & Clutch for Gloss Lovers

Tarte Clutch The Spirit Lipgloss Set Clutch

Tarte Clutch The Spirit Lipgloss Set & Clutch is for all the gloss lovers out there! Done in the style of the Tarte traditional gloss sets like the Love of Lipgloss Set the new Tarte Clutch the Spirit Lipgloss Set ($32) contains eight Maracuja Lipglosses and a new clutch to hold them all in.

Don’t sit there with a smirk on your face lying about how you don’t have eight or more glosses in your bag right now. I won’t believe you!

Tarte Clutch The Spirit Lipgloss Set & Clutch is a Holiday 2013 Set available at Ulta and Ulta.com at the moment that brings us eight, deluxe shades of Tarte Maracuja Lipgloss and a fancy metallic purple and gold clutch.

The shades include:

• Spirit
  • Dash
  • Laugh
  • Play
  • Vixen
  • Dance
  • Sing
  • Star

I’ll give you the gloss if I can keep the bow decked clutch! So cute.

Get it now at Ulta.

• 9/18/13 12:11 diane:

this is adorable!!!! i don’t need it. i don’t need it. i don’t need it…EXCEPT I DO!!! tarte spoils us for holidays!! <3

• 9/18/13 14:10 Kimmwc03:

I’m not a fan of this gloss and I have tons of gloss everywhere so I’ll skip. The clutch does look cure though.

• 9/18/13 15:41 Corey:

I really don’t care for the formula of these glosses (is it just me, or are they too sticky?!?!), but tarte makes me feel like I need it anyway–their kits are so wonderful…must.resist.kit. Thanks for sharing all these with us. Fingers crossed there’s a great amazonian clay brush kit coming our way. :o)

• 9/18/13 16:42 Kaitlyn:

I don’t NEED it, but I actually love these glosses. I’m seeing some lovely shades of red… I may pick it up, I may pass. We’ll see. :)

• 9/19/13 3:05 sassy:

this look so pretty :D That clutch :)) I am really jealous because in my country we can not buy anything from Tarte :((

• 9/19/13 14:31 Natalye:

The clutch is so pretty!!

• 9/28/13 23:45 Vickie:

I’ve been a bad girl…I received an email last week showing Tarte’s Holiday kits and at the end it had them all together for 1 price…..seemed liked a lot….but being a makeup junkie I bought it….so far I’ve been happy with it all…..

Also, for gifts to Niece’s I found nice sales on Sephora and bought those for them…..

Yes I’m a bad girl……:(

• 9/30/13 13:04 the Muse:

aw not bad very very good :D hehe!

• 10/1/13 16:44 Mysterymakeup:

Hi:)

Is this set have 4 of shimmering lipgloss and the other 4 of each non shimmering right?