Bath & Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss Holiday 2013

Bath Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss Holiday 2013

Marshmallow is the new little black dress! So right on trend Bath & Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss arrives in time for the Holidays! No seriously, marshmallow is super hot right now in beauty. It pops up in fragrances, flavored glosses, etc…etc…!

And this year we get a brand new addition to the Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Collection with a new Merry Marshmallow Kiss Fragrance!

Bath & Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss is a blend of fluffy marshmallow, gilded pear and winter jasmine, whipped with white amber and sparkling bergamot!

• Top Notes: Luminous Pear, Sparkling Bergamot, Succulent Raspberry
  • Mid Notes: White Velvet Jasmine, Creamy Paperwhites, Osmanthus Petals
  • Dry Notes: White Amber, Glowing Cedar, Fresh Tree Moss , Vanilla Extract

It sounds delightful!

Have you sniffed it yet?

Are you a marshmallow lover?

• 10/28/13 19:21 Dena:

I have this and it smells like pear more than anything. The gloss is more marshmallow-y at least… Had such high hopes…

• 10/28/13 19:23 Dania:

If this is anything like the marshmallow hand sanitizer, it is definitely worth a pick up. It had a sweet scent (reminded me of Vanilla Bean Noel), but it was much more toned down. I’m not too huge on people smelling my perfume from a mile away and you can usually tell if someone is wearing a foodie scent which is why I tend to avoid them. Guess this one is worth a look see!

• 10/28/13 19:48 Amanda:

I think I might need this! Haven’t smelled it yet but I’m a sucker for sweet smelling stuff!

• 10/29/13 2:37 janechemi:

oh gosh i think i NEED that body spray. ii hope it comes out when forever midnight comes out since i have an amazing coupon to use

• 10/29/13 11:26 Rosie in Brooklyn:

yummmy love in my tummy i want the body spray and the gloss.

• 10/29/13 13:28 Jenna:

I ordered it along with my Lambie slippers!! It’s yummy but I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed since I was expecting more of an edible type marshmallow scent!

• 10/29/13 16:52 Joanna: