Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes for Holiday 2013

Laura Mercier Artists Palette for Eyes

If you love Laura Mercier and you love natural eyeshadow might I introduce you to the Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes for Holiday 2013? Stunning yes! Want it? Double yes.

Take a look!

Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes Palette ($48) is a festive of 12 Laura Mercier Eyeshadows (0.03 oz each) hand selected by Laura herself in beautiful natural shades for the Holidays.

Eyeshadows:

• Sparkling Dew
  • Guava
  • African Violet
  • Plum Smoke
  • Kir Royal
  • Violet Ink
  • Vanilla Nuts
  • Primrose
  • Fresco
  • Bamboo
  • Truffle
  • Espresso Bean

This beautiful palette is available now for a limited time at Sephora and Sephora.com

Love it?

• 10/8/13 11:44 Barb:

ooooooooo the colours are amazing but do I need another palette… I think I might just cave this time :) oh and PS Canadian girlies looks like it’s $60 in Canada eh

• 10/8/13 13:04 Nat:

I just don’t get these price conversions to $CAD Sephora…
      There is even discrepancies between brands.

This LM palette is a whopping $12 difference (from US). I was checking out the Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things and it’s an $8 dollar difference.

What gives!? *sigh*

The palette is gorgeous looking though. So many palettes to decide on this season! lol

• 10/8/13 11:45 Christina:

Pretty! Reminds me a lot of last year’s palette–of course, some shades overlap. Excellent value for excellent quality eyeshadows. I think I like this year’s colors more!

• 10/8/13 11:58 Dita:

The colors look so pretty! I love it! Now if only I can finish my UD Naked 2 palette soon…

• 10/8/13 13:05 Crystal F.:

I’ve been eyeing this but I’ve never used LM eyeshadows before so I don’t know what to expect…

• 10/9/13 0:29 Monica:

You should most definitely get your hands on this palette. I have last year’s version and it is awesome!

• 10/9/13 9:31 Kaitlyn:

I LOVE LM eyeshadows! I was hesitant to pay the price for the individuals, but I got one free with a Cyber Monday deal a while back, and I have since purchased 3 or 4 others. Her mattes are the best I have ever tried. They are absolutely worth $23 per shadow. Also, African Violet is probably my favorite shadow in my entire collection, and I probably have hundreds of eyeshadows.They’re pigmented, very smooth and easy to work with. I don’t feel like you need to be an expert to use them, but they’re nice enough that I think they’d be great for a pro kit. They blow MAC outta the water IMHO! ;)

• 10/8/13 13:45 JenJ:

Why just why!!??? #thestruggle I see African Violet is included again.

• 10/8/13 14:25 Michou:

I’m debating if this will be my birthday gift to myself (turning the big 3-0 next month!) or if I will indulge in some caviar sticks instead…. choices, choices. :)

• 10/9/13 9:32 Kaitlyn:

If you go on the LM site they have a Christmas set with 4 mini caviar sticks!!! Idk if I’m gonna get it, but it’s definitely on my potential wishlist!

• 10/8/13 14:59 Robin:

On its way to me along with the lip glaze set! Thank you Sephora game for the 10% off! :)

• 10/8/13 15:08 the Muse:

YAY!

• 10/8/13 15:10 lesleyk:

Oh damn. Me too.

• 10/8/13 15:29 Christina:

I just bought this! First LM product for me. So excite!!

• 10/8/13 15:38 the Muse:

YAY enjoy :)

• 10/8/13 15:36 lovelyballerine:

Yup, just ordered it too! I can’t wait!

• 10/8/13 15:38 the Muse:

I did too :) hehe!

• 10/8/13 16:02 Diane:

I never tried this brand before but i really love the colors in this palette. I might need this!

• 10/8/13 16:41 Jenna:

Is it just me or is “primrose” crooked on the palette? I saw this pic used on the Sephora site too so I’m surprised they didn’t notice, haha! Pretty colors.

• 10/8/13 17:33 Lydia:

Sad to see that 4-5 of the shades are repeats of last year’s Artis Palette :(

• 10/8/13 17:34 Gina:

Wow, I have been searching for a perfect palette that including both stinging purples and neutrals, this might be it! I have never tried LMs shadow, are you going to swatch?

• 10/8/13 18:14 the Muse:

gonna try to get to it :)

• 10/8/13 18:35 Jane:

Cripes.

The top row looks to me to be all cool shades – which is perfect for my skin tone. The bottom row looks too warm & warm tones look super bad on me.

If there is anything I hate the most about palettes (& holiday one’s especially) is that companies tend to go for the big wow factor & pack a bunch of shades on one big honking palette.

If this had been 2 smaller palettes divided into cool & warm tones – I’d so buy the cool one in a nano second, but alas, tis not, so sorry Laura Mercier, gonna spend my coin elsewhere.

• 10/8/13 22:55 Meesha Kaw:

I only own one palette as I don’t wear shadows that often – Lorac Unzipped. I don’t know why this reminds me a bit of that one w/ shimmery neutrals, mauve-plum-purply shades, and browns. Love it! Want it!

• 10/14/13 20:40 Liz:

yes, I immediately thought of the unzipped palette.

• 10/9/13 13:51 Lorraine:

Last year’s was the best beauty buy of all the holiday offerings- so glad I picked it up. This years has 5 shades that are repeats, more lighter colors and not as much variety. Even so, in the US the price works out to $4/pan- not bad to try LM shadows that usually run us $20-24. Methinks I need!

• 10/11/13 16:05 Roz Kawer:

Hi, do any of the shades contain carmine? Thx.

• 10/14/13 19:34 Lacy:

Roz Kawer – i just checked the box and it appears all the shades have carmine. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

• 10/15/13 6:35 Kaitlyn:

It is not a dangerous ingredient. It is just a pigment derived from insects so that means the shadows are not vegan. It’s actually a very common ingredient in non-vegan cosmetics.

• 10/12/13 0:33 Lacy:

As soon as this showed up on Sephora online i ordered it bc it was love at first sight and have been even more in enamored with it since it arrived! Ive had it for a week now and it is amazing. Colors are beautiful and highly pigmented, the textures of these are also velvety smooth and great staying power. Last all through work and til I go bed. I am so impressed and in love with this palette Im considering ordering a back up for when this one runs out!!!!

• 10/13/13 18:33 sjgs:

Wow, African Violet here looks NOTHING like African Violet on the Laura Mercier site….

• 10/14/13 17:42 Lacy:

@ sjgs – the picture on Laura Mercier site is extremely incorrect as it looks like a pale lilac which is completely off. It is close to the color pictured above but slightly darker and a little more violet hued, and I can vouch for that because I also own this palette. Look up swatches of african violet so you can see the true color. But to sum it up it’s a a violet purple shade with gold shimmer in it. HTH :)

• 10/14/13 18:11 MelanieMB:

I just bought it online. I am eager to receive it.