Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Lip Gloss Collection at Sephora

Lorac Rockin Red Hot Lip Gloss Collection

Didn’t love the Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection? No worries the Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Lip Gloss Collection for Holiday 2013 is for you! Available exclusively at Sephora this set takes us back to Lorac Holiday Gloss Sets of old.

Take a peek!

The Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Lip Gloss Collection ($27) is a six piece gloss collection that features sparkle, shine, and sweet cotton candy scented and flavored glosses in the following shades:

• Rock n’ Roll (pink nude)
  • You Rock (plum)
  • Rock On (rose)
  • Rock Star (exclusive violet shade)
  • Easy Rock (fuchsia)
  • Rock It (coral)

Do want this one! I’m adding it to my Holiday wish list.

It’s available now at Sephora.com

• 10/1/13 11:28 Cindy Ramirez:

Good morning muse! I’ve missed you! I’m totally on board for this lip gloss set. Cotton Candy and a purple gloss? This has my name written all over it. :D

• 10/1/13 11:32 the Muse:

morning cin :) loves it too!

• 10/1/13 11:30 Tiffany:

I was just looking at Ulta’s website and they have both of the Rockin’ Red sets, so it is not a Sephora exclusive.

• 10/1/13 11:32 the Muse:

tiffany ulta has a mini set which is this http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/09/lorac-rockin-red-hot-mini-lip-gloss-collection-holiday-2013.html it’s a mini set and this set with the larger glosses is available at Sephora.

• 10/1/13 14:48 Tiffany:

I didn’t realize these were full sized. Thanks Muse.

• 10/1/13 14:53 the Muse:

the set on ulta are mini glosses and come with eight shades the sephora set contains six glosses in larger sizes of 0.66 oz size. not completely full sized but not mini like the Ulta ones :) it’s two different gloss sets so if you want to grab both it might just be worth doing so! for the different colors/sizes (the ulta ones are handier to travel with).

• 10/1/13 18:02 telle:

squeee!!! huge sigh of relief…..!!!! totally pumped for this! mwa ha ha!

• 10/1/13 21:43 Liz:

As far as you know, are these sheer or pigmented? Thanks.

• 10/1/13 21:46 the Muse:

i haven’t tried them liz

• 10/5/13 13:11 Donna:

I think this is the set that Kohls has, if not, very similar. I was excited to see Kohls carrying Lorac and a couple of other new brands, as I was hoping that the store discounts Kohls offers most of the time would also apply to these. Hopes were dashed, no discount :( on these prestige brands.

• 10/7/13 12:47 the Muse:

aw damn! the discount would have been nice!

• 10/5/13 21:31 Rosie in Brooklyn:

hey hunny wasssup mamacita i am gonna treat myself it is sister Rosie can’t wait to try this

• 10/6/13 9:18 Rosie in Brooklyn:

hey guys i am willing to try these for myself good morning sister muse how are ya my dear the who’s that chick by mac lovely color on u <3 I am saying not its only muse approved and sister Rosie approved we gotta kill time together chanukah is in about a few weeks i know too bleeding early latkes and turkey whoa.