Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette Ulta Exclusive

Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette

If the Smashbox Holiday 2013 Collection didn’t get your attention I’m guaranteeing the Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette Ulta Exclusive ($49) will! This stunning selection of shadows and blushes is sure to please those who have felt like Smashbox has had a bit of a repetitive streak lately with their Photo Op Palettes.

This one I want!

The Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette is an Ulta Exclusive (if you’re in the UK it’s available directly from Smashbox’s website) and it includes 30 eyeshadows, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, and Get the Look Cards.

Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette Ulta Exclusive

This beautiful palette is available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

It’s on my wish list!

Yours?

• 10/15/13 20:08 CC:

Holy SB!

• 11/8/13 20:17 layla:

YEAH..i tried this at Ulta 2 days ago..and to me its like if you have urban d’s other past palettes…then the colors are just dupes…its nice but it looked a bit cheap and its very heavy..the case is thick metal…its not light to carry around…but overall..ok..but not a must have at all if you have all these type shades already..its just wasting money..really!

• 11/23/13 17:29 Jocelyn:

I brought and have used it for the past week and I love it. To be honest I love it more than UB vice 2. I returned the vice 2 because the colors were all over the place. With the smashbox palette I have been able to create so many looks. I’m a MUAH and they did a great job with these creamy and blendable eyeshadows.

• 10/15/13 23:14 Lauren:

Ooh, I’m drooling over this! Very pretty!

• 10/16/13 9:21 Christina:

I’ve yet to try Smashbox and I love the look of this set but you know what I find most appealing? The simple, common sense names of each eyeshadow and blush! Blue, Citrine, Dark Blue — yes! I know exactly what those are!!!

I am so tired of names of colors that have nothing to do with anything at all. Perfect example is my favorite, Urban Decay since they are the most egregious (Perversion? Desperation? Really), but almost all the manufacturers are guilty. Heck, I’d even prefer numbers to the stupid names.

I might rationalize getting this just because of the lovely, simple, names!

• 10/16/13 10:29 the Muse:

lol agreed :-D sometimes I have a hard time remembering names :-D the number system is the worst, Shu does that!

• 10/16/13 13:20 Christina:

So I just came from Ulta and saw this palette in person, even asked a salesperson to open it up for me to take a look since there wasn’t a tester. In person, the colors didn’t impress and look a bit on the pastel side. I also don’t like the small, triangle shaped pans. And I really don’t need nor want to start “collecting” another brand!

So I passed and bought the Ulta exclusive Too Faced Be Merry, Be Bright palette instead! I know, I know…I said I liked eyeshadow-only palettes but I’ll make an exception here.

• 10/16/13 15:26 the Muse:

lol Christina love your obsession with TF lately :D

• 10/24/13 2:22 Crystal:

I just bought this palette! I think it’s absolutely gorgeous and the triangle pans are definitely different but it looks so pretty! I haven’t gotten the chance to swatch it yet to see how the shadows feel but the palette itself feels insanely sturdy and actually closes shut unlike the master class palettes.