Tarte Bow & Go April 2014 Shipment

Tarte Bow Go April Shipment

Today the Tarte Bow & Go 3-in-1 Holiday Collection launched on QVC and I have details on the April 2014 Shipment (future shipments) already! If you purchase the Tarte Bow & Go on auto delivery they’ll be another shipment of the set sent your way in April which new seasonal shades.

Here are the details on that set!

Take a look!

Tarte Bow Go April Auto Delivery

The Tarte Bow & Go April 2014 Shipment will include:
4 LipSurgence Lip Cream Shades in:

• Patient (dusty rose)
  • Devoted (watermelon)
  • Nurturing (peachy pink)
  • Loyal (mauve)

2 smolderEyES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners Shades in:

• Gunmetal (shimmering pewter)
  • Golden Black (shimmering rich black)

2 Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascaras
1 16-piece Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette with the following shades:

• Fingerpaint Art (plum)
  • Copper Kettle (copper)
  • Chocolate Kisses (chocolate)
  • Handpicked Flowers (golden pink)
  • Silk Robe (mauve)
  • Golden Locket (antique gold)
  • Mud Mask (tan)
  • French Manicure (soft peach)
  • Fresh Brewed Coffee (coffee brown)
  • Keepsake Frame (bronze)
  • Candlelit Dinner (rose gold)
  • Rosé Champagne (champagne pink)
  • Lavender Bubble Bath (blackened plum)
  • Cashmere Scarf (smoky taupe)
  • Hot Stone Massage (grey)
  • Breakfast in Bed (beige)

The Tarte Bow & Go Gift Set is available today online for a special price of $49.98 which locks you into this price for the next shipment as well (it’ll go up to $60 something dollars after today is over). You can grab it now at QVC.com.

Did you order it on auto delivery?

• 11/18/13 10:34 Zoë:

desperately wish this would ship to Canada :( such a great deal and such nice products!

• 11/18/13 11:08 Kate:

Ah, that palette looks even better than the first one! I’m so glad I got two on auto delivery. Thank you for always posting these, I have become a huge QVC fan because of your site. I love seeing the future shipments, it really hard to find details about them anywhere else!

• 11/18/13 11:57 the Muse:

YAY kate :-D so happy to hear it :-D and very flattered :D

• 11/18/13 14:59 Jamie:

Thanks for posting! I love this set! Infact, I love most Tarte QVC sets! Do you know how many shipments there will be? There are usually 3, I think, right? Is there anywhere that says how many shipments there will be and when?

• 11/18/13 15:07 the Muse:

my pleasure jamie there’s one more which is April which is what you see here, that’s it. hope this helps!

• 11/18/13 15:42 summer:

I’m confused, if I buy this today I’ll automatically get another set in April? Or do I get the option of buying another set in April at the same price? How exactly does this work?

• 11/18/13 15:50 the Muse:

you’d have to sign up for auto ship now it won’t be available in April unless you sign up for auto delivery today. If you sign up now you’ll be billed in April and the set will ship in April. you can either get the one time shipment (this set) or sign up for the auto shipment option but again, that is for today only it won’t be available as a set in April for you to purchase at the same price. That deal you have to sign up for today only.

• 11/18/13 17:36 Susan:

These eyeshadows are so much prettier than the ones in the first AD shipment. Making it difficult for me to be strong and not purchase this, lol! Love the Lipsurgence and the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. It would almost be worth it just for those.

• 11/18/13 18:06 JoElla:

Pretty! Not sure if I will stay on Auto Delivery, because I have many shadows like that, but.. as always, I reserve the right to change my makeup loving mind ;)

Thank you for showing them Muse!

• 11/19/13 16:48 the Muse:

my pleasure dear girl!

• 11/20/13 18:57 Riley:

I’m so glad I got this on Auto-delivery! It might be just me, but don’t some of those eyeshadow colors look like big trends now, like the rose gold and the mauve? I wish I could get this now ;)

• 11/21/13 19:29 Jenni:

So wait. If I didn’t sign up for the auto delivery can I still purchase this set in April, just not at the special price? Or is it completely exclusive to people who picked the auto delivery option with the holiday set?

• 11/21/13 19:34 the Muse:

exclusive to people who purchased the holiday set, you won’t be able to purchase it in April.

• 12/30/13 22:23 Melissa:

Oh I think l will like this set better then the one I just got. So excited to get it! Glad I signed up for auto delivery. I also signed up for the mally one.
    Hope you get a good pict like this of the upcoming other ones

• 12/31/13 23:08 Melissa:

Oh I’m so glad you have this info! I’m really excited to get this! The lip colors look so pretty. Glad I signed up for auto delivery :)

• 1/14/14 16:41 Isabella Muse:

:) yay!

• 1/6/14 14:02 Sara:

Is this worth it? I got the tsv in nov and did the auto but after loading up on urban decay sets this xmas and also having last years set from tarte with the gold box that slides open w the shadows. Is the 60 worth it?

• 4/11/14 17:17 CC:

My date for the ad was pushed back to April 30. Muse, wondering if you *think* some of these shades are modeled after Naked 3? Some rosé gold, blackened plum? I’m hoping as I don’t have N3! Lots of neutrals here. I love the first set!

• 4/11/14 17:21 Isabella Muse:

i don’t have the set cc so I can’t really say if they are the same…

• 4/11/14 23:03 Melissa:

My auto delivery also got pushed back till the 30th. I thought it was set for the 15th.