Today the Tarte Bow & Go 3-in-1 Holiday Collection launched on QVC and I have details on the April 2014 Shipment (future shipments) already! If you purchase the Tarte Bow & Go on auto delivery they’ll be another shipment of the set sent your way in April which new seasonal shades.
Here are the details on that set!
Take a look!
The Tarte Bow & Go April 2014 Shipment will include:
4 LipSurgence Lip Cream Shades in:
- Patient (dusty rose)
- Devoted (watermelon)
- Nurturing (peachy pink)
- Loyal (mauve)
2 smolderEyES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners Shades in:
- Gunmetal (shimmering pewter)
- Golden Black (shimmering rich black)
2 Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascaras
1 16-piece Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette with the following shades:
- Fingerpaint Art (plum)
- Copper Kettle (copper)
- Chocolate Kisses (chocolate)
- Handpicked Flowers (golden pink)
- Silk Robe (mauve)
- Golden Locket (antique gold)
- Mud Mask (tan)
- French Manicure (soft peach)
- Fresh Brewed Coffee (coffee brown)
- Keepsake Frame (bronze)
- Candlelit Dinner (rose gold)
- Rosé Champagne (champagne pink)
- Lavender Bubble Bath (blackened plum)
- Cashmere Scarf (smoky taupe)
- Hot Stone Massage (grey)
- Breakfast in Bed (beige)
The Tarte Bow & Go Gift Set is available today online for a special price of $49.98 which locks you into this price for the next shipment as well (it’ll go up to $60 something dollars after today is over). You can grab it now at QVC.com.
Did you order it on auto delivery?