Bath & Body Works Market Fresh Holiday 2013 Candles

Bath Body Works Market Fresh Holiday 2013 Candles

New Bath & Body Works Market Fresh Holiday 2013 Candles are popping up online today (like we need more candles to stock pile but hey if the lights go out during the zombie apocalypse at least we’ll have sweet smelling candles to light the way).

Plus there’s a great Cyber Monday coupon ahead!

Get 25% Off your total at bathandbodyworks.com today using promo code HAPPYMONDAY plus grab some of these new Bath & Body Works Market Fresh Holiday 2013 Candles!

Sugared Lemons
Zesty lemons blended with sweet sugar crystals and a hint of red raspberry.

Winter Vanilla Latte
Vanilla bean, sweet, creamy foam and a hint of caramel.

Sweet Clementine
Juicy apricot and sugarcane a luscious touch of citrus.

Mulled Cider
Market fresh cider, fine apple brandy and cinnamon sticks.

Market Herbs
A blend of basil, parsley and garden greens.

Although not part of the Market Fresh range there’s also a new Buttercream Mint which smells like traditional Buttercreams with a touch of caramel!

Buttercream Mint

Grab these now in store or online!

• 12/2/13 10:11 cat:

These sound delicious. Though all the apple scents kind of smell the same to me.

• 12/2/13 10:24 Joy:

LOL I love cracked.com! I’m with you Musey. If I have to turn into a zombie, and I’m already halfway there due to my undereye circles issue, its gonna be on my terms! With the chocolate scent of Two Faced eyeshadows on my lids, and surrounded by a haze of the yummy scents emanating from my sugared lemon & vanilla latte candles :D

• 12/2/13 10:26 the Muse:

LOL ;-D sounds about right to me!

• 12/2/13 10:39 Joy:

I also reserve my right to slather some suntan buttergel on!

Buttergel buttergel buttergel LOL

• 12/2/13 10:40 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/2/13 10:58 Cj:

You’d come protect me if there was a zombie apocalypse right?? I’ll share my makeup stash with you ;)

• 12/2/13 11:01 the Muse:

but of course, you just look fabulous hubby and I’ll be the protector! :) haha! How was t-day!?

• 12/2/13 12:23 Steph:

There’s no such thing as too many candles, lol. I looove the Market Fresh line, especially the scent First Bloom. But that Mulled Cider is about to be ordered today.

• 12/2/13 12:42 the Muse:

hehe agreed!

• 12/2/13 13:54 JoElla:

OY! I just bought 4 candles this weekend.
    After Christmas shopping for the wild bunch, I am outta play monies :(

• 12/2/13 13:59 the Muse:

awwww! what did they ask for this year?!

• 12/2/13 16:30 Kimmwc03:

The Buttercream Mint was available for $10 on Black Friday so I picked it up. It’s really nice. They made it seem like they would only have it that day; but maybe they fibbed(?).

• 12/3/13 9:16 the Muse:

that’s bs it was on sale (not for $10) a week before Black Friday and still is…they are so confusing with dumb promotions like that! they did the same thing with the pumpkin carving candle!

• 12/2/13 23:11 heather:

had no ideas these were new, but ended up hauling a few of these today because they came out to $9 after the sale & discount code. i never order things i haven’t smelled, but they all looked so yummy i went ahead and did it. can’t wait for buttercream mint, sweet clementine, and winter vanilla latte!