Brand New Shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow for Spring 2014

loreal infallible eye shadow new shades

Burst Into Bloom, Silver Sky, Always Pearly Pink, Timeless Blue Spark, Purple Priority, and Glided Envy are brand new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow that are launching for Spring 2014.

Yup, the rumors are true, these brand new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshaodw are popping up at drugstores now.

loreal infallible eyeshadow new shades

Here’s a look!

LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2014

I have to admit the new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow are a little disappointing as they look like shades we’ve seen at some point that launched with limited edition launches. Like Timeless Blue Spark looks like a shade that was released with the Denim Collection and Always Pearly Pink looks like a shade launched with the Miss Candy Collection plus Silver Sky is similar to a silver we got last year for the Holidays. and so on and so forth!

loreal Purple Priority infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Purple Priority Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal silver sky infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Silver Sky Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal always pearly pink infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Always Pearly Pink Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal burst into bloom infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Burst Into Bloom Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal gilded envy infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Glided Envy Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal timeless blue spark infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Timeless Blue Spark Infallible Eyeshadow

I dunno…I just wish they were different!

I will say they look smoother in formula with a lot less frost than normal! Sometimes the sparkle translates as a good deal of frost with these shadows so I was relieved to see they looked a little less frosty this time around!

I’ll have a review upcoming of these new colors shortly.

Anyone grab them?

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/3/13 10:45 amy:

I want all of these…. We never got Miss Candy, so I’m not getting my hopes up on these, either.

• 12/3/13 11:19 Joanie:

I loove the infallible shadows..oh and I must make purple priority MY priority lol..:)

• 12/3/13 12:10 Christina:

I swear I tried some of these when I went to Canada last winter. I think countries get certain colors are differing times.

• 12/3/13 12:16 Mary:

I’ve never tried these, but I have all of e.l.f.’s Long-Lasting Lustrous shadows and love them – are those a dupe of these? I guess I never noticed that.

• 12/3/13 13:15 lyz:

I want Peary pink! It looks like it would be a nice all over the lid and be done color..that is depending on how it applys.

• 12/3/13 22:23 Nat:

Me too! I love anything in that pretty shade of pink. :3

• 12/3/13 18:27 Ashley:

I have to agree with you muse, these shades are nothing new or special. Same ol same ‘ol. The ivy is pretty, all the other shades I have similar stuff already at home, no need to buy these then. Great eye shadows for the price, but nothing too exciting color wise.

• 12/4/13 10:08 the Muse:

hey ashley someone just mentioned above they actually swatch considerably different so I’m hoping I feel the same as at a glance they do indeed look to be shades I already own!

• 12/3/13 19:30 Gabby:

I thought the same thing when I first saw these! They look so much like the colors I already had so I was definitely bummed out. I was hoping for the Winter 2011 non-US collection that looks like all holiday colors (green, golds, red, etc). I ESPECIALLY wanted that red/burgundy shade (026 Golden Mahogany – it’s so gorgeous! and perfect for holiday looks) that was LE in the UK. :/

Surprisingly though when I swatched these next to the infallibles I have – these ones actually are pretty different on my skin, definitely not dupes, which is good. Also, I think the blue, green, and the darker purple actually seem to have different undertones then the other infallibles of similar shades – and these new ones definitely look better on me. :D

• 12/4/13 10:07 the Muse:

hey gabby interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they also look smoother and less frosty (haven’t swatched yet) so I’m happy about that :-D thanks for the heads up! can’t wait to play!

• 12/3/13 21:31 Kathryn:

I can’t wait for swatches of Always Pearly Pink. I hope it leans cool instead of warm.

• 12/3/13 22:20 JK:

I will buy all of them at some point, but they are all dupes of colors found in the Lancôme sister line to the Infallibles; the Color Design Wear Infinite line. Now, all or at least most of the colors from the Lancôme line are reproduced as Infallibles. Good news for most people, but bad news for those of us who ponied up $25/each only to now have them available for 1/3 or less the price!

• 12/4/13 15:47 Holly:

Pleeeease do swatches of these! I missed several of the previous releases you mentioned and some of the shades are very appealing!