Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Collection QVC February Today’s Special Value

Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Collection QVC February Todays Special Value

Exciting news ahead kids the Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Collection which is February’s QVC Today’s Special Value is coming to us very shortly and includes several new Tarte products!

Take a peek!

Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Collection

This set will be available in January on QVC and includes seven full size products for $59.96 with an option for auto delivery that will include two new sets with new seasonal sets sent to you in August 2014 and February 2015.

You get:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer Blush (Pink Bronze)
  • Tarte Lipsurgence Lipgloss (True Love)
  • Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay CC Primer
  • Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation with Bamboo Foundation Brush
  • Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Eyeliner (Black)
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
  • Makeup Bag

This set launches on QVC in February and as more info becomes available I’ll share it with you!

Will you be indulging?

• 12/16/13 18:52 Colleen:

I’m such a sucker for anything new by Tarte. I pre-ordered & mine shipped already.

• 12/16/13 18:58 Kaitlyn:

I might just have to get this one! It’s so stunning! I always love their foundations, and I almost always love everything else they make… So, why not? Seriously, how could I pass up those compacts? I’m not usually one for packaging, but this one has me hook, line and sinker!

• 12/16/13 19:37 Erin:

Wow, what beautiful compacts! Kind of really want it (but totally don’t need to be spending more money and buying myself more things right now).

• 12/16/13 20:37 Bcteagirl:

Hmm.. maybe the lipgloss. I love seeing upcoming collections, thanks for the post!

• 12/17/13 7:56 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 12/16/13 20:55 Courtney:

Hellz yeah, I will!! Can’t wait for you to get the item number so I can order ;). I’m kicking myself for not becoming an Insider when you could, because some people already have this kit, since they got the Insider and number early. Gah!!!

• 12/16/13 21:43 paulette:

I will pick up ANYTHING from Tarte & QVC – always a great value!

• 12/16/13 21:48 Nikki:

Ooh me likey! Lol!! Seriously this looks awesome, I think I might have to purchase this, it looks awesome! And definitely on auto delivery, hopefully they’ll have an easy pay option-you can’t beat that!! I’m becoming addicted to qvc! Thanks muse

• 12/17/13 0:47 Alex:

that set sounds like a really good deal… I might actually pick this up!

• 12/17/13 0:53 Gail:

Looks gorgeous. Do you know the order codes yet????

• 12/17/13 0:54 Irene:

It looks like an amazing collection! Thank you for sharing….don’t know how I will contain myself until february ?!?!

• 12/17/13 3:34 Abryda:

Ditto to Paulette’s comment above, Tarte has seriously the best sets on QVC!! Love them!!!

• 12/17/13 4:40 Angel:

Count me intrigued. I need to know more about this foundation stat! It says liquid but looks like it’s in a little pot. I can’t seem to make tarte foundations work for me but I keep trying. I really like the brand and their mascara is my HG.

• 12/17/13 7:09 Connie:

I’m pre ordering this the day after Christmas, Love all of Tarte’s TSV’s.

• 12/17/13 8:47 Lisa Moon:

UGH, I wish!! I live in Canada – not getting that stuff up here, at least not with mucho effort/cost. :(

When I wanted to get the Amazonian Clay foundation and the wonderfully dense brush they have (airbrush, I think it’s referred to as?), I stumbled across it on QVC – you could get BOTH for the cost of ONE here at Sephora in Canada. And many shops don’t deliver to Canada or if they do, see above reference to ‘great cost’. Boo.

If I lived close enough, I’d make periodic trips across the border for just such occasions, but alas, I live on a gorgeous island off the coast so ferry or airplanes are involved… $$$.

But OH!!! how I covet that set!! That liquid “CC”? Dying to try. Really love the Tarte products I have, would love to have more.

There needs to be some kind of cross-border service (NOT Border-free or MyUS! Holy Expensive, Batman!) which helps when you want to purchase but need either an address and/or a credit card for that other country.

Heck, what happened to those ‘free trade’ agreements? I think, as your neighbours to the north – and you as ours to the south – should be able to benefit from cross-border shopping. I’m happy enough to pay my government the taxes I’d pay on purchases as if I’d bought them here… Grrrummph!

First the butter lip colours, now this?! Ahh!

• 12/17/13 9:42 diane:

i’m so so so excited for this kit!!!! =D

• 12/17/13 9:52 telle:

eeeeeeeeeee! this is so nice! i really want to try and sneaky this purchase for myself, with the help of my american family/friends, although i have to kind of agree with @erin in that i probably shouldn’t be spending too much on myself right now…………but hey, i am done christmas shopping! >:D I am assuming, Muse, you are hauling?! If so…..super excited for reviews and swatches! :D

• 12/17/13 10:20 the Muse:

hope to :)

• 12/17/13 9:56 telle:

here’s a fun (or stupid, definitely feelin like its the latter…)-where do i find this on QVC to order for january?

• 12/17/13 10:14 Nancee:

Anyone have the pre order number ;) I love Tarte too…Happy Holidays ladies~

• 12/18/13 8:27 Lexi:

Ooooh…bronzer blush. Me wantee.

• 12/19/13 10:59 Cynthia:

I received this last week. I am loving it so far. The packaging is gorgeous. The pink bag is really nice and large. The primer stick applies well and toned down redness. The delivery system on the foundation is similar to their mineral foundation except its liquid. I really like it a lot and the brush works well with it. Love the brush/bronzer. Eyeliner is nice and smooth very pigmented. Lipgloss is so pretty and not minty which I am happy about. Very happy with the whole kit.

• 12/19/13 16:07 Gail:

Cynthia, can you give us any advice as to how the colour runs? I can be light/medium depending on product. Interested to hear what you have found. Also if anyone has the code to advance order that they can share I am sure a few of us would be grateful xx

• 12/23/13 16:43 jen:

gail i usually wear medium in tarte but iordered medium in this kit and it was wayyy to dark..which i found weird. so i reordered the light. i am a lighter medium i guess and this kits medium was definetly a darker medium. hope this helps.. ill comment in a lil while the order number i dont have it off hand. hope this helps

• 12/26/13 14:19 Quennie:

Hi Cunthia! I wear light usually. Did you find the liquid foundation running a shade darker? I’m hearing that it does, and I’m just thinking if I should go with fair.

• 2/23/14 20:41 Cindy:

This is super late but I found that it runs darker. I use a Tarte product in light medium which was too light for me. Ended up ordering the medium to find it’s a couple shades too dark. I guess it could work in the summertime when I’m a bit more tan.

• 12/22/13 9:00 Abby:

I love this set! Just hot it Thursday, and wow! The foundation really is full coverage, yet it does not look cakey, and the cc primer helps to sink all the products right into your skin. The brush seemed a little stiff to me, so I did not use it. I just used my real techniques buffing brush–which always works like a charm. The blush is gorgeous, but isn’t as pigmented as their usual formula, which i y opinion is great because sometimes I go a little nuts with blush. With all the colors mixed, it turns into this very pretty pink–with a tan-glow. The lip gloss really is pigmented, and everyone already knows that their mascara is the bomb. Love this set! Highly recommend!!

• 12/26/13 13:58 Quennie:

Hi Abby! I wear light usually. Did you find the liquid foundation running a shade darker? I’m hearing that it does, and I’m just thinking if I should go with fair.

• 12/22/13 21:26 ashley:

omg i am dying to have this I have wanted to sign up for inside q magazine so I can get early access to these TSV but they are no longer accepting new members so I try and hunt down the item numbers! I am a huge tart addict and am really wanting this set and its killing me that I have to wait until February to get it :( Does anyone have the item number? Thanks :)!

• 12/23/13 16:50 Nancee:

I am curious as to if anyone got the last TSV there were some so so reviews and I have yet to find much to complain about…. I love all the info I get here though.. I can’t even remember how I found you Muse~But I am so glad I did~Wishing you a wonderful holiday ;)

• 12/26/13 12:08 Isabella Muse:

aw back at you Nancee :) <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so glad you enjoy Musings :)

• 12/25/13 16:59 Qkmurray:

Does anyone know if their shades run darker on this new liquid foundation?

• 12/31/13 22:27 Melissa:

Ashley go to you tube and type this set in. There is a review on it and I believe a number that your looking for. Hope this helps :)

• 1/15/14 18:22 Ashley:

Thank you! But I actually purchased it minutes after commenting on this post :) I was able to find the info and have had the set for about 2 weeks :)! But thank you so much for letting me know!

• 12/31/13 22:29 Melissa:

I’m debating on this set or the new mally one that’s coming out in January. I have never used a liquid foundation so I’m kind of not too sure about it. Any suggestions, is the liquid foundation easy to work with and apply? Thanks

• 1/3/14 23:00 nat:

Found the link everyone!! Seems all but Medium and Tan are on Waitlist.

• 1/3/14 23:04 nat:

Nancee, are you talking about the Bow and Go? I got it and I loved it. I had gotten the beauty without boundaries earlier too and hated it.

• 1/5/14 9:45 Melissa:

Muse, Tarte has a new product on QVC called colored clay foundcealer. It is supposed to be a foundation and concealer combined. Can you please tell me your thoughts on this one? Thanks.

• 1/14/14 16:35 Isabella Muse:

hi melissa haven’t yet tried it yet…! will of course review when I can!

• 2/4/14 2:50 Cindy:

Totally picked this up today because of you XD Also signed up for the auto delivery of the other two sets…such a bad (in a good way) influence!

• 2/4/14 10:09 Isabella Muse: