Bath & Body Works Sweet Shop Candles for Spring 2014

bath and body works sweet shop candles

Sweet Shops open at Bath & Body Works and it includes some exciting new candles! The new Bath & Body Works Sweet Shop Candles are a Spring 2014 launch that will be in stores shortly…! No sale at the moment on these guys so I’ll be patiently waiting for them to go on sale so I can grab them all up for my very self.

Take a peek!

bath and body works spring 2014 candles

Bath & Body Works Raspberry Peach Macaron Candle
Ripe raspberries, juicy peach and almond cream

Bath & Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle
Vanilla bean, sugar, cake batter and rich buttercream frosting

Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle
Watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons

Bath & Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake Candle
Red velvet cake topped with rich, creamy vanilla frosting.

Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Candle
Vanilla cake doughnut covered in sugar crystals and crushed cinnamon

Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet Candle
Sun-ripened strawberries, spun sugar and a touch of vanilla

These are online now for purchase but you might want to wait for a sale to grab them up! I’m unsure if they are in store yet but I’m sure they’ll trickle in as soon as the semi-annual ends!

Whatcha think?

Any you want?!

• 1/16/14 12:52 Hollie H:

These sound awesome. I will definitely pick some up when they are on sale.

• 1/16/14 13:08 anne:

I always get confused when they change the packaging. Frosted Cupcake is my absolute fave, I emailed them to ask when it was coming back because i only bought two in the summer. They said that it comes out seasonally but no specific dates. I also went a lil cray and grabbed 4 more red velvet on the last sale because i wasn’t sure when it was coming back and i loved it. yea i love my bakery scents lol. Il def be stalking until a 1/2 off comes out

• 1/16/14 13:49 Isabella Muse:

ME TOO! hate that because I’ll buy it and already own it!

• 1/16/14 14:14 anne:

unless you’re trying to hoard them like me lol. then there are some i only know by the design

• 1/16/14 14:23 Isabella Muse:

oh I hoard lol! ;-D it’s just that sometimes they release one and I’m like OMG NEWNESS! and get disappointed when it is something I already own :D

• 1/16/14 16:41 anne:

bahahah. I actually loved espresso from the italy collection in the summer. I was sad when i found it to be LE, and then i saw it around holiday so i bought 2 more. Its the perfect cooking scent, especially when neighbors make gross smelling food lol!!

• 1/16/14 16:44 Isabella Muse:

love that one :-D it seems to reappear under new names! It was harvest coffee or something for Fall:D

• 1/16/14 13:47 Sara:

I want to eat them! I’m happy they brought back Red Velvet, I still have part of my original Red Velvet christmas candle to burn through and a backup candle tho. I think i’m set!

• 1/16/14 13:47 Ash Evans:

Aaaannnnnnd I need them all I burn these when I work all day I love food scents, I just bought a butt load of holiday candles though..

• 1/16/14 14:34 Cookie:

I’m not familiar with these but they sure sound like something I’d love! Definitely cupcake and red velvet. Lemonade sounds nice, too.

But Muse, did you notice?? They got Macaron right! Those are actual macarons and it’s spelled Macaron!!! Might have to buy it for that alone!😊

• 1/16/14 14:38 Isabella Muse:

LOL true true they didn’t spell it macaroon! and thank GOD too because everyone would be commenting that I spelled it wrong and how evil I am ;-D I should all out and admit I like chocolate covered macaroons better than macarons anyway SO *insert evil laugh here* ;-D hehe! It cracks me up that people feel this overwhelming need to correct me or get all snarky about it when it is clear spelled that way by a brand like I’m responsible for it!

• 1/16/14 14:43 JoElla:

Is it just me, but aren’t all of these repromotes? Except the new macaron scent?

I am curious about the the lemonaide scent, I think it is at least worthy of a sniff.

• 1/16/14 15:35 Isabella Muse:

some are but not all..doughnut yes, cupcake yes we have red velvet cake but not cupcake I THINK but don’t quite me and watermelon not sure…likewise for sorbet as there is a sorbet already but not sure if it is strawberry or not

• 1/16/14 16:47 anne:

the only one ive never seen is the sorbet and macaron

• 1/16/14 14:46 Tara:

I went to my store on Sunday, I think, and they had these, but they were all sold out except for a few of the minis and some of the larger 3 wick Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts. So they are in stores already, or at least in some places!

• 1/16/14 22:19 SusanT:

OMG, I swear it is B&BW’s goal in life to drain my pockets, LOL! Anything with lemonade, cupcakes or sugar has my name on it. Damn them!

• 1/17/14 9:19 Isabella Muse:

hehe!

• 1/17/14 0:05 prettyb:

Muse, watermelon lemonade was a scent either last summer or the summer before. I bought one and loved it. I think it was part of their “lakeside” collection. :)

• 1/17/14 9:09 Isabella Muse:

i prob have it thanks prettyb! :-D

• 1/17/14 9:31 Shelby:

omg! not going to be able to resist these…

• 1/17/14 10:42 allison1998:

I was really excited to smell the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts, Pink Bubblegum and Pink Lemonade Poundcake candles. When I did smell them, I was disappointed! Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts smelled good, but the scent was really light. I could barely smell it. Does it get better with burning? Pink Lemonade Poundcake has a really tart smell. I am not sure if I like it. There was barely any smell to the Pink Bubblegum candle. I had to rub the wax to smell anything and what I did smell was nice, but very light.

I didnt like the Strawberry Sorbet candle at all. I think I am going to get the Garden Stawberry instead. Watermelon Lemonade is a no-no for me! I got one before and it made me sick.

I was hoping Lavender Marshmallow was going to go wide. I was really looking forward to that one.

I will probably still get the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts and a Pink Bubblegum mini though. I really like Frosted Cupcake, so I will probably pick up one of them too. My BBW candle addiction is getting out of hand!

• 1/17/14 11:03 Isabella Muse:

oh darn…I had this issue with the city candles, they are always so weak and have very little throw, barely scented! :( Pink Lemonade Poundcake sounds divine wonder if it’ll launch at all bbw or test stores only!

• 1/17/14 14:42 Karen:

Yippee, so happy Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut is back….I was on my last one. Have you had a chance to check out the new candles named for US places? I took a chance and ordered one of the Florida candles “The Keys” and it smells wonderful! Sure to be one of my summer favs.

• 1/17/14 14:45 Isabella Muse:

I have indeed! some of the city ones are kinda weak but the Keys was lovely :-D! I’m so obsessed with BBW candles hehe!

• 1/17/14 19:14 Kirsten:

I usually only like food scents but I’m loving the raspberry peach macaron. I bought all the new candles and the raspberry peach smells yum when burning :)

• 1/22/14 8:46 Maria A:

Ugh can you believe they are now 2/$25 instead of 2/$22. I wish they were still 2/$20.0 Everything goes up, but people’s paychecks #truestory

• 1/22/14 9:26 Isabella Muse:

yea :( sigh! 2/25 is still very cheap but I really like 2/20 lol!

• 1/22/14 10:44 anne:

what?!!oh man i had no idea. i remember when they were 2 for $20, at some point they’re gonna be 2 for 40 and then you’re not saving anything

• 1/25/14 2:30 Olivia:

Will need to sniff that macaron one. Raspberry and peach and almond are 3 scents I love, so hopefully it’ll be a winner!