Bobbi Brown Shimmer Finish Lipstick Collection for Spring 2014

bobbi brown shimmer finish lipstick

Dude, what’s better than Bobbi Brown Lipstick!? Bobbi Brown SHIMMER Finish Lipstick! Ahhhhh! Everyone run around in circles until their exhausted.

I love me some shimmer, insert pretty smile here.

The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Finish Lipstick Collection for Spring 2014 includes six delicious shimmering shades to choose from each of which has a unique blend of pearls to deliver luminous, light-reflecting, multidimensional color.

Shades:

• Pink Gold Shimmer (champagne pink with golden shimmer)
  • Pink Apricot Shimmer (peachy pink with golden shimmer)
  • Ballerina Shimmer (warm rosy pink with golden shimmer)
  • Raspberry Shimmer (warm raspberry red with golden shimmer)
  • Berry Shimmer (red wine with shimmer)
  • Plum Shimmer (plum wine with shimmer)

Grab ‘em up now at Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/30/14 22:24 Dovey:

Hi Muse,

I think I saw these in store, just briefly, but didn’t get a chance to play! Bobbi Brown Pink Gold and Ballerina sound beautiful!

• 1/31/14 9:34 Isabella Muse:

I haven’t been to counter def gotta check them out :-D they sound lovely Dovey!

• 1/31/14 9:06 Deb:

Happy Friday Muse! I’m going to assume that you are going to have to get your greedy little shimmer loving hands on a couple of these :). Yes? And review?

• 1/31/14 9:08 Isabella Muse:

of course :) Happy Friday! THANK GOD it’s the weekend! time to let loose enjoy it ;D

• 1/31/14 11:20 Barb:

thanks for this news on newness… I love shimmer cause I’m a girl of the 70′s and 80′s….. and they’re difficult to find… can’t wait to check them out …

• 1/31/14 13:32 Isabella Muse:

yay! I love me some shimmer too Barb ;-D

• 2/2/14 0:28 Lacey:

Quick comment from a bobbi freelance artist-These are gorgeous and very true to color. The color is actually in the shimmer particles, so no pearlescent frost here. Thanks : )

• 2/3/14 15:08 Isabella Muse:

thanks lacey! they sound lovely!

• 2/2/14 11:48 Nina:

Will you be swatching or modeling for us, Isabella? I want to see all of the shades on your complexion!

• 2/3/14 15:07 Isabella Muse:

I will indeed :) shortly my dear!