Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment for Spring 2014

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

Good News Argan Oil Fans the new Joie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment ($56) takes the beloved Josie Maran Argan Oil for a new and exciting level.

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is a new Spring 2014 release arriving at Sephora locations this month is a new 100% natural blend of Pure Argan Oil suspended in purified water to give skin the nourishing and hydrating benefits of argan oil but in a lighter formula that’s super hydrating. The purified water plumps and hydrates while the argan oil preserves, nourishes, and seals moisture into the skin which results in more youthful skin!

I use and Love Argan Oil so count me curious about this new formulation.

Thoughts?

Do share!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/2/14 13:01 melissa:

I wish it wasn’t $50 smackers – really puts the luxury in “luxury with a conscience”

• 1/2/14 14:38 stef b:

i saw this on sephora.com i need to try!

• 1/3/14 1:34 lauren:

First-time commenter and Sephora inside JCP consultant here to say that this stuff is SO LUXURIOUS!!! If you are a JM argan oil lover than this will definitely need a spot by your sink. It’s heavier and the original argan oil to the point where a drop on the back of your hand will stay in drop form. It soaks into the skin so quickly and pairs great with all the night moisturizers I have followed up with. The bottle is so classy, too! Go to any location and ask for a sample if you’re unsure. But beware, you’ll wind up getting it eventually.

• 1/14/14 16:40 Isabella Muse:

yay thanks for giving the good word Lauren :D

• 1/3/14 17:04 Nicole:

I saw this on QVC.com and I am guessing she will inroduce the product on January 7th when she has her shows. I love the Light Argan Oil and am running low on it so if this sounds good to me I will likely order a bottle. I would like to find out if there are any clinical trials on this product to know what results can be expected from it. :)

• 1/9/14 20:40 Nicole:

I got my bottle today! :) I tried a little on my hand and the consistancy was a little thicker than I thought it would be, but it was not greasy on my hand. Can’t wait to wash my face and try it tonight! :)

• 1/10/14 9:51 Isabella Muse:

ooo sounds promising thicker is good! :-D

• 1/11/14 13:23 Nicole:

Ok the best way I can describe the consistancy of the product is similar to if you watch condensed milk drip off a spoon. Not that it feels like it but that is sort of the consistancy of the product. :)
        I have used this product a total of 4 times now (two evenings and two mornings) over a 3 day period. It is definitely not just the same Argan Oil from Josie we are used to. It actually sinks into the skin and does not sit on top of it forever. Oddly enough it sinks in but still gives my face a gorgeous glow and feels very soft! I press it in as Josie suggested and you can tell it really is going into the skin. I have combination/sensitive skin and for me I used the Milk (4 drops) alone this morning without my Argan Oil Light because I knew I would be sweating, but otherwise I use the Argan Oil Light (3 – 4 drops) over the top.
        I really love the Milk product so far! I am tracking any changes in my skin over the next 4 weeks. If I notice anything major I will keep you all posted.
        I recommend everyone at least go get a sample from Sephora and give it a try for a few days. :)

• 1/14/14 16:34 Isabella Muse:

it sounds good nicole :-D I’m eager to try it :-D thanks for reviewing!

• 1/14/14 18:57 Nicole:

No problem! :)
            Please give us your thoughts on it after you try it… I love reading everyone’s thoughts on products; it is so interesting! :)

• 1/15/14 9:14 Isabella Muse:

absolutely will :D

• 1/11/14 3:45 Tracy:

I was part of the Allure blind trial. I’ve been dying to know who made it because it’s AMAZING. I found the regular argan oil heavy at times. I never tried the light. The milk is a good version where a little goes a long way. A bottle could last quite some time.