Kat Von D Transformer Liquid Lipstick for Spring 2014

Kat Von D Transformer Liquid Lipstick

Play mad chemist with the new Kat Von D Transformer Liquid Lipstick for Spring 2014. This new lipstick top coat acts as a companion to your favorite lipstick and allows you to mix up new color creations!

Kat Von D Transformer Liquid Lipstick in Superliminal is an iridescent pink pearl lipstick topcoat that acts as a shade shifter to transform your favorite shades of lipstick into a pearlescent finish.

This liquid gloss slash lipstick creates an eye catching pearlescent finish. The formula actually is infused with liquid crystal to create the pearlescent effect.

Interesting yes?

It’s available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 2/17/14 11:21 diane:

i picked this up at sephora the other day. i love KVD’s makeup line but this was kind of a bust for me. It’s stunningly breathtaking in the package but on the lips it’s just a pretty high shine gloss. It didn’t really transform anything or blow me away.

• 2/17/14 11:27 Isabella Muse:

booo! you saved me $$!

• 2/17/14 18:15 diane:

aaww i’m glad i helped you save…this was the first KVD product i was disappointed by. i usually LOVE everything she does. and it’s not that i dislike it, it just didn’t like up to expectations <3

• 2/18/14 9:30 Isabella Muse:

boo! you did indeed was about ready to shell out the 20 for it, can skip now ;-D

• 2/17/14 22:07 Nat:

Aw man, that’s too bad! I really wanted this after seeing the pic above. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

• 2/18/14 9:00 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear!

• 2/17/14 12:59 JoElla:

Bummer, it kinda looks like that one from BE, that gives a holo type finish.

• 2/17/14 19:36 Phyra:

I wonder how it works on top of the everlasting love liquid matte lipsticks. I would think it would undo their long wearing ability.

• 2/17/14 21:05 Rachael G:

Well I’m not really sure about this transformer stuff KVD has been doing lately but I just realized that she’s added a bunch of new colors to the regular liquid lipsticks. I’m so excited! Darker colors! I love how comfortable the KVD liquid lipstick is on my lips too. So formula win and color win! Win win for me!!

• 2/18/14 0:13 Felis:

Aww. At least I still have my Inglot color-shifting glosses! I’ll still check this out, but my expectations have been lowered.