Aw Remember the Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Collection?

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake A Berry Decadent Collection 2

A little beauty blast from the past this morning but remember the Cake Beauty Strawberry Shorcake Collection? I haven’t been following Cake Beauty lately but lord knows I recall being completely in love with their Strawberry Shortcake Collection. As a kid who had a Strawberry Shortcake doll and accessories etc…of course, the collection appealed.

It all smelled like that little plastic doll! Strawberry, a little bit of plastic, but all loveliness! It smelled like childhood to me.

The collection included a hand cream, shower gel, and lip butter! It was too bad it was limited edition. Funny thing about Cake Beauty they never do collaborations like this so I think it came as a shock and pleasant surprise to fans of the brand that they did this collection.

Take a look below at more images.

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter Review

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter 1

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter 2

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter 3

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Decadent Hand Creme Review

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Decadent Hand Creme 1

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Decadent Bath & Shower Suds Review

Cake Beauty Strawberry Shortcake Decadent Bath Shower Suds 1

Which collaborated collections over the years have you cherished?

Perhaps MAC Hello Kitty? Or the Disney Venomous Villains Collection?

Something else?

Who would you like to see in upcoming collaborations?

A beloved cartoon? Perhaps a celebrity or singer?

Do share!

• 3/11/14 11:07 Emi Pierce:

I’d nerd myself to death if there were Lord of the Rings cosmetics. Or, ooh, Jem and the Holograms. Or ooh, what if Lupita Nyong’o did a collab with Clarins? So many possibilities!

• 3/11/14 11:39 Isabella Muse:

oh god I’d so buy Lupita’s Collection! She’s too cute for words! and Jem! I’m ON THAT! and lotr of course ;-D yes yes to all three haha!

• 3/11/14 12:03 ChristyMG:

oooh I second Jem! And it seems like this has been done already (or perhaps I imagined it?), but Rainbow Brite. Anything bright, colorful, happy…and glittery. Jem all the way :)

I only heard about this collection after it was over & done, which stinks b/c I have happy memories of the old Strawberry Shortcake shampoo. That stuff smelled so good. If someone were to do anything based on the other original SS characters, I’d be happy. Original Strawberry Shortcake is the best :D thanks for the flashback!

• 3/11/14 12:10 Isabella Muse:

haha my pleasure and I too remember that old strawberry shorcake shampoo ;-D we must be old eh?

• 3/12/14 16:30 ChristyMG:

Just old enough! 😉 Now this has me thinking how Skyrim would look in makeup. Probably just dirty. Maybe base it on the dragons or each race. Khajiit would possibly be nice!

• 3/11/14 13:18 Kimmwc03:

I wish I could have picked some of this up. I also loved the old Strawberry Shortcake shampoo that Christy mentioned.

As far as other collections, Jem would be good and so would Rainbow Bright. I’d really love a Winnie the Pooh collection!

• 3/11/14 13:20 Isabella Muse:

ha you and my sister would get on famously she is a hardcore Pooh fan :D

• 3/11/14 14:43 Sara:

I absolutely loved the Disney Sephora line. I thought it was so well done. I was obsessed with Rainbow Brite as a kid, so I’d be all over that! The fun colors and stuff they could do with it! Also… Game of Thrones. Need I say more? lol

• 3/11/14 14:55 Isabella Muse:

HA GOT makeup yes please!

• 3/12/14 10:59 Iris:

I wish MAC had been around in my country (or widely available) when their Playboy collaboration came out. I’m wishing for a Beyonce or Douglas Coupland x MAC collaboration. :)

• 3/12/14 11:03 Isabella Muse:

how to envision the Douglas Coupland Collection?! Curious minds! the idea intrigues me!

• 3/12/14 16:53 Iris:

I think maybe eye shadow palettes in bright colours in a “test pattern” design and ultra bright lip colours!

• 3/12/14 12:39 bebe:

I’d love to see a Bella Swan-Cullen collection of everything from makeup to skincare. Also, a light floral fragrance line dedicated to Mewsette from the 1963 animated film “Gay Purr-ee”. ;-)

• 3/12/14 15:46 Isabella Muse:

they had that Twilight Duwop Collection bebe did you get in on that?! ;-D

• 3/12/14 21:17 Pamela:

Thanks for posting about this. I have been searching for something that could actually smalle like that name. Still looking.

I am a slow learner. Bought Philosophy in all the wonderful sounding names for the bath and shower products. They STINK. Every single one smells quite the same and they all are terrible.

One of the Christmas ones was red and it looked like blood dripping off my body in the shower. YIKES! Creepy. Then recently, I was a sucker and bought one called vanilla birthday cake. Same fragrance! Terrible.

You cost me a lot of money but is has been well spent. I thank you. I also thank you for being honest about bad products. So you save me money too!

• 3/13/14 3:30 bebe:

Oh, gosh..I didn’t know about that one, Muse…just now Googled it..Twilight Lip Venom, eh? However did that one slip under my radar? But I’m going to get one, come next payday! Thanks so much for the heads up. ;-)