Bare Minerals An Affair to Remember Ready Eyeshadow Palette

Bare Minerals An Affair to Remember

I got a comment and quite a few e-mails about the Bare Minerals An Affair to Remember Ready Eyeshadow Palette recently so I thought I’d just share the briefest of info with you.

Not a lot is known about this lovely eyeshadow palette.

Update: It is available NOW at qvc.com.

Bare Minerals An Affair to Remember Ready Eyeshadow Palette is a 8.0 Ready Palette that was launched in the UK. It’s sort a taupe-y plum filled palette that includes the following shades:

• Curtsy
  • Valet
  • Debutante
  • Romance
  • Waltz
  • Caviar & Cake
  • Swept Away
  • Revelry

The palette comes in the same rose gold packaging that the Bare Minerals The True Romantic Ready Eyeshadow Palette does.

This currently supposed to be exclusive to Debenhams however, I heard it might release on QVC soonish but I haven’t been able to confirm that information as of yet. One can hope because truly 8.0 Ready Eyeshadow Palettes are simply divine in my humblest!

As more news comes my way I’ll of course share it with you and if it should pop up for sale of course, I’ll review and swatch as soon as I can get my hands on the palette.

• 3/6/14 10:22 Jess:

I need this in my life!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, it has to come to the States!

• 3/6/14 12:00 Ruth:

I second this!

• 3/6/14 12:15 Kaitlyn:

I would LOVE this!

• 3/6/14 12:35 Sara:

I impulse bought the Star Treatment palette a few years ago when it was on sale, and I gotta say I was blown away by the quality. Plus, having a compact palette is SO handy!

• 3/6/14 12:37 Isabella Muse:

star treatment was amazings and so was the power neutrals palette :-D they really should do more :-D

• 3/6/14 12:48 Bethany:

Agree! LOVE this palette!

• 3/6/14 14:20 Sara:

Ahhhh Ready 8.0 palettes are my FAVORITE! I need that one! I have green eyes so I’m a huge fan of plum/brown toned palettes. Basically this palette is perfect for green eyes in general. I recently was able to pick up The Finer Things 8.0 palette during a 12 Hour Beauty Rush sale that Bare Minerals did. It was a serious steal, like $29 for the palette and a few other full size items (2 eyeliners, eye primer AND mascara!)

• 3/6/14 15:23 Krutika:

Hi muse!

So Jessica who presents all of BE’s goodies on QVC wrote on her fb page yesterday that this palette will be available on the 22nd when they present their TSV! I just wish I could order it now :((( there are sooo many things coming out time of the year!

• 3/6/14 15:31 Isabella Muse:

YES awesome news :-D I agree lots of pretties this year. Did you get the Romantic Palette?

• 3/6/14 15:45 Krutika:

Omg. Yes I did! All of the colors aren’t as pigmented but nonetheless BE does an amazing job! And the ready palettes are soooo much easier to use than the loose ones! This palette is going to be exciting and I waiting for the second shipment of Tarte’s bow and go lol! Makeup hoarder right here haha :P no shame in that though!

• 3/6/14 15:49 Isabella Muse:

yay! at first I thought it was kinda boring and too sheer but used together the four shades work so GREAT! I’m so sad they don’t do more 8.0 readys because they are fab and I agree way nicer than the loose minerals! :-D YAY!!!!!!!!!! that was a GREAT steal :-D I’m waiting on my next Wen Shipment hehe off topic but yeah, hoarding hair cleanser like a crazy person ;-D we rock!

• 3/6/14 17:41 Krutika:

Lol WEN rocks too! :) thanks you so much btw for always responding so promptly and just updating us so quickly on new products! You rock:) any luck for the item number on this product though?

• 3/7/14 10:02 Isabella Muse:

haha :) agreed. My pleasure! :) unfortunately all the info I have which is very little is what I posted here. I don’t have a price, item number, or even an official confirmation that it will indeed launch on qvc.com, mostly all rumors :) Hopeful I’ll know more info soon :)

• 3/6/14 17:38 Darlene:

Ugh!!! This is gorgeous….please let it be released in the US!!!

• 3/6/14 18:47 JenJ:

Wooooohoooooo!!!! Fingas crossed! This will be mine if it shows up on QVC!!! I had found a seller selling it on Amazon but I missed out The 8.0 palettes are the way to go when it comes to Ready shadows. At lease I think so :D

• 3/7/14 17:20 Fuu:

Oooh, I love the movie. Hopefully I will love the palette.

• 3/20/14 10:48 Marcia B:

QVC now has this The Affair to Remember palette for sale. Item #A252003. I ordered it myself and can’t wait to try it out!.

• 3/20/14 10:52 Isabella Muse:

yup just posted about it front page :)

• 3/20/14 11:56 beth:

I have to say, the pictures on the QVC site look a little different than the one you have above (and the one from Debenhams’ site). QVC’s look a little less rich/rose gold and plum, more pastel. I’m less excited about it now.

• 3/20/14 11:57 Isabella Muse:

can’t really go on promo images beth 99% of the time they are completely off!

• 3/21/14 22:23 LisaO: